Deleted

[7.1.5] Restoration Druid Stat Weights

Hello,

during the past few days I have read several posts about restoration druid stat weights. However, I still have some doubts.
    I have tried the Weak Aura script that calculates your stat weights based on your live performance, and I usually get the following stat weights (roughly):
    Intellect: 0.8, Haste: 0.45, Mastery: 1.0, Crit: 0.7
    This came at a surprise considering that I always thought that Haste was our best secondary stat. In fact, I stacked Haste quite a lot as you can see from my Armory: Eibe, Ragnaros-EU (before I tried the Weak Aura script it was 27-28%).

Even though I tried to change my gear with some that gives more Mastery/Crit, I keep getting the same feedback (Mastery 1.0 and Crit 0.7). Therefore, I was wondering if you could enlighten me about how much % do you usually run with in the Mythic+ environment (10-15+ keys), and how much it changes when you raid (I usually raid with a small group of players: 2/3/9).

Thanks in advance for reading this

P.S.: I tried to download a spreadsheet that many druids were advising, but apparently all the Dropbox link I found are broken.

EDIT: My current stats are:
    - 42,248 Intellect
    - 16.25% Crit
    - 24.96% Haste
    - 17.25% Mastery
    - 2.28% Versatility
    Last edited by mmoce8d60985f9; 2017-01-21 at 02:16 PM.

Hey,

mastery gets very good when you can make use of it, e.g. when you have targets below 60% with constant damage refreshing cultivation and having at least 1.77 hots on the target. Thats why the weakaura tells you mastery is insanely good, which certainly it is in that case. However sometimes getting "the most theoretical hps" wont help you kill the boss since you heal 5 targets for a lot instead of healing the entire raid for a little bit. Haste get's better here because you can reju a lot more people and heal them just enough that no one dies.
    Another point to consider is your playstyle which is of course personal preference, I like to have a lot of GCDs so haste has more value for me, before 7.1.5 I was aiming for ~30% haste because rapid innervation would bring me up to 50% which is GCD-cap. Now I would need ~40% which is unrealistic with the current gear.

My advice would be to have haste on every part of your gear and balance the other stats leaning towards mastery whenever possible.

Cheers
    RestoSpirit
    Last edited by RestoSpirit; 2017-01-21 at 04:38 PM.

The WA string is about stat weights based on healing per mana. While haste isn't as useless for hpm as it was in wod, it's still only kind of ok for hpm. Only faster ticking gives haste some hpm value. The lower gcd is worth nothing in the hpm evaluation.
    For M+ it's kind of stupid to base your stats on hpm, because you can drink so often. In raids it's a little bit different: You can oom in raids, so hpm has it's value her, but you must consider that you sometimes need to get out as much casts as possible too and this isn't rated in a hpm string.
    I wouldn't base the rating of haste on this string, but it's kind of ok for the rest of the stats.