Deleted

Sin'dorei Spite as Affliction

What is the best way to make use of Sin'dorei Spite as Affliction, does it affect your talent choices and how does it compare to other Affliction legendaries?
    Last edited by mmoc422ae73adc; 2017-01-21 at 04:12 PM.

Deleted
    Ive used it alot i use service with it and Soul conduit and actully like it more then havin a perma Doomguard the feeling of havin a few cd' is nice imo. Also makes u keep up with other classes during Bl if not higher

Deleted
    I've been using Service with it as well but when I was looking for information on how to use it I found some warlock parses that were still using Supremacy and just summoning a new demon mid-fight to proc it. I'd also like to know how it compares to dedicated Affliction legendaries to decide whether it is worth hunting for them or keeping my loot as spec as Demo which I probably will play less but which might still be useful on some fights. Atm I have the Sin'dorei Spite, Norgannon's shoes and Hood of Eternal Disdain.

Quote Originally Posted by SignalBlitzkrieg View Post
    What is the best way to make use of Sin'dorei Spite as Affliction, does it affect your talent choices and how does it compare to other Affliction legendaries?
    Not sure if its the correct way but my openenr usually is to have a doomguard up before pull then (unequip bracers to not proc after whipes) Prepot - Agony - Siphon life - Corruption - Doomguard - souls - Unstable affliction etc etc.

Seems to work best right now atleast.

Deleted
    I'm mainign demo but like to run m+ from 2-9 in affli, and i do have bracers, i use supermacy and simply resummon doom guard on boss prepull or mid fight after casting agon+coruption, then some ua depending on how many shards i have, R souls and drain. U can try using serivce its ok 2, but i personaly prefer to run with Supermacy.

I've been wondering about this too.
    If you're using Service, when should I use the grimoire service? (specially when the raid do heroism / lust on pull)

We start with 3 shards; Prepot --- Agony --- Siphon Life --- Corruption --- Doomguard (2 shards left) --- UA 2x (0 shards) ---- Reap Soul ---- Malefic Grasp.
    So I wait for the RNG to give me 1 shard and use Grimoire Service?

Deleted
    I still feel unsure about this and would like to see some more researched insight.

Just run some sims and change the position for when Doomguard is summoned.