3/7M 883 Rogue LF Raid Guild

Hi all,

I've been toughing it out with a semi-casual Alliance guild on Moonguard for a while now. I love the guild but we lost our raid leader and now the inevitable exodus is in full effect. I joined the server to play with my brother but he's no longer playing here and I'm quite frankly not into the scene here for umm... obvious reasons

I play WoW to raid and am looking for an Alliance mythic raiding guild on *any* PVE server. I'm willing to server transfer, boost a character, whatever, as long as the guild is Alliance, serious about raiding, and looking to progress. I do not consider myself hardcore, but I do work hard to improve myself. That said I don't want a guild full of elitist pricks that feel that they can insult and talk down to people because they are "so fkn lit bruh." I'm just looking to chill, have fun, and down content. If I sound like someone your guild is looking for, hit me up at Magic#1139.

Forums won't let me post links but I have logs I can provide, I can raid any day after 7PM EST but prefer Fri/Sat.

I also have a DH at 873 and am leveling a Druid as time permits.
    Last edited by Jelek; 2017-01-21 at 04:30 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Horde < Vile > Guild Open Recruitment for Weekday & Weekend Raids!

Dream Team
    Tuesday, 8:45 pm -12:30 am (CST)
    Wednesday, 8:45 pm -12:30 am (CST)
    Thursday, 8:45 pm -12:30 am (CST)
    Team Awesome
    Friday, 7:45 pm -12:00 am (CST)
    Saturday, 7:45 pm -12:00 am (CST)
    About us:
    Well we are a current content progression raiding Guild social and friendly to others, we have a sense of humor and like to send jokes back and forth, with that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have a lot of helpful people in the Guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

Recruitment:
    We are looking for players to join our Guild! We are a "Semi-Hardcore" raiding Guild and raids would be our first focus. Hosting a large player base our Guild is active and groups are forming constantly for PvP, dungeons, achievements and everything in between all the time! The Guild is seeking players passionate about raiding, committed to a scheduled raid time and dedicated to being a part of a team. The trial process is performance based and an interview is highly recommended so we can go over any questions or concerns you might have.

Mission:
    Work together as a team.
    Offer an experienced raid environment.
    Help members to strengthen the Guild.
    Do our part to improve individual performance.
    Have fun!
    What we offer:
    Active Guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
    Fair trial selection process!
    Friendly and helpful players!
    Repairs, potions and flasks for raiders!
    Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
    Getting in:
    If you are interested in joining Vile on Mal'Ganis feel free to add our B-Tag to get in contact with us at your convenience. Players on the server can always get in by speaking with anyone in the Guild to get in contact with an Officer or Guild Master any time. If you are interested in raiding and can make our raid times mention it and we can set up an interview!

[Guild Master]
    katemoss#1362
    [Raid Leader]
    defm0nk#1900