Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Except there's a lot of evidence that trump is racist. I've already pointed that out in this thread. And his initial support came from people who thought that the things he said about mexicans and muslims where good things.
    Trump is a big fellow, but I am not sure that he is fat enough to qualify as half the population of America, ther are quite a few fatties over there.

So provide actual irrefutable evidence that half the population is racist, because that is what you were replying to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Grabbing pussy is not necessarily sexual assault. Are you so fucking sheltered that you think that?

How far down the rabbit hole have you ran with this SJW shit? Its always interesting to find out.
    When my girlfriend grabs my cock it is sexual assault. She is not very gentle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post

When my girlfriend grabs my cock it is sexual assault. She is not very gentle.
    Yeah I won't even get into what my wife and I do. This sheltered virgin probably will get off to it.

Well, after hes done virtue signalling, of course.

And this is the danger of labelling shit like this sexual assault. It diminishes what sexual assault actually is and furthermore, it pushes people to the fringes of society for little to no reason. A good example is that you can be labelled a sex offender by the government for pissing in public and being caught

WHO THE FUCK HASN'T DONE THAT?

Now ask yourself, with your fresh 'sex offender' label pinned on your forehead, will people think "that guy probably just pissed in public" or will they think "this guy is probably going to rape my kids if i don't run"

Like you even need to think about that answer.

And thats without even thinking of the victims of actual sexual assault. A rape victim would slap the ever loving shit out of you @Protar if you tried to conflate grabbing pussy with any sexual assault whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    Calling Trump or his supporters racist is not a strawman, because race is part of the discussion. Trump has said things about other races. Stuff like mexican immigrants being rapists, or that we should ban all Muslim's entering the US. His followers are even worse, he's literally supported by the KKK and neo-nazis. When I call trump and his followers racist I am not doing so in an attempt to be flagrant and rude, I'm using the word as a descriptor. It is a subjective descriptor but it is not a strawman because race is pertinent to the discussion. Strawman does not mean every argument you disagree with. Flinging random insults is not equivalent to calling someone to task for something that they actually said.
    Except you didn't reply to a post about Trump supporters or people criticizing Trump supporters with your brilliant observation. You replied to a post complaining about a subset of people who throw the term "racist" like candy making it devoid of any meaning. I'm not sure how you can pretend with straight face it wasn't a straw-man, but then again you're cut from the same cloth as Endus, so while it remains not understandable to me, I can't say it's surprising.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Except you didn't reply to a post about Trump supporters or people criticizing Trump supporters with your brilliant observation. You replied to a post complaining about a subset of people who throw the term "racist" like candy making it devoid of any meaning. I'm not sure how you can pretend with straight face it wasn't a straw-man, but then again you're cut from the same cloth as Endus, so while it remains not understandable to me, I can't say it's surprising.
    This thread is about trump so that's who I was talking about. But my argument applies to others as well. The word racism has not lost it's meaning, people just don't like being called out on their bullshit. So rather than owning up to the things they have said the right paints a narrative that the left just cries racism for no reason. It is a pathetic and transparent attempt to divert attention from their own shortcomings and it should not be tolerated. Racists should always be called what they are.