Poll: What platform you buying RE7 on.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Out of curiosity, I watched a Let's Play. I generally don't enjoy playing modern horror games, but as a big horror fan, I like watching others play them (with or without commentary). The game was relatively intriguing. The puzzles seemed to be pretty classic Resident Evil fare. Boss mechanics reminded me of the old school stuff. The second to last section of the game seemed super annoying and I probably would have wanted to turn it off if I were playing it myself, but the game seems quite solid. At least to my eyes. I haven't personally played it.

Lack of enemy variety is a serious detriment.
    Final boss battle seems very lackluster and weak.

I played one hour of this game. Just one hour.

I now need a new clean set of pants.

Thanks Capcom.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

Just got all 100% trophies, now let's wait for some good dlc, not going to buy those short ones banned footage, atleast not right now.

Think I wait for the Not a Hero one.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-02-14 at 05:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derah View Post
    I played one hour of this game. Just one hour.

I now need a new clean set of pants.

Thanks Capcom.
    It stops getting scary very quickly. There are only two segments of the game that are quite
    unnerving and tense. The rest gets action-oriented, and considering the way the game is, it
    does NOT deliver it well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought the PS4 VR out of boredom and got myself a copy of RE7.

Only had time to play around 5 mins last night, but I am going to struggle to play this game, I was shitting it.

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnus View Post
    I liked the game and it's core concept but it was FAR too short. Another thing I really disliked was the lack of creativity when it comes to enemy monsters. Seriously, mud-monsters and nothing else? Mucho lamo.
    This is one of my biggest compaints.

Outside of the family, who you basically only interact with for very short segments in the game, the rest of the time is just filled with the mold guys. Almost literally. Normal mold, crawling ones, and fat ones. No real interesting AI or anything, they just walk towards you and attack.