Theresa May dodges question on Trident misfire four times – video

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...ur-times-video

She wasn't told what to say guys, so please show some understanding.

While I think there is room for more transparency in politics, not everything is in the public's interest to know every detail of.
    The press claiming the public interest does not make it so.
    More the interest of their bottom line.

If there is a good reason not to discuss something, then she should have the right to not comment.
    Security reasons, ongoing investigations etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    So are you upset that nothing was said about the malfunction or that there was a malfunction?

Would you prefer Putin's one-liners instead?

Like "- What happened with Kursk submarine? - It sunk."

So, "What about that Trident misfire? - It misfired."

Looks at video: "And we want to renew those Trident anyway, might as well fix whatever caused misfire too."

Correct me if i am wrong but the whole issue here is that she didn't mention the fail of the trident to the house of commons before the 50 billion USD vote of renewal.

Deleted
    Those missiles are maintained in the USA using British warheads, maybe she did not want to piss off new best mate Trump.