Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    She didn't fly so good!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe she shouldn't have made a scene and she wouldn't been thrown off the plane. It's not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    There is extreme butt munchers on both sides (and in the middle )of the spectrum. Maybe we should stop judging the other side based on what the extremist do. I'm sure the normal people on both sides, see this and just shake their heads.
    As I said in my earlier post, no there isn't. Its not even close. For every 20 examples of Liberals hating or being violent you might be able to find one example of the right doing it. Right now I can link you: A video of blacks beating up a white guy because they ASSUME he voted Trump, Blacks kidnapping and torturing a white guy because hes white, thus hes for Trump. Hispanics surrounding a lone white woman with a Trump shirt and throwing eggs and bottles at her. Lefties breaking windows and burning things. Lefties assaulting Trump supporters. Lefties stealing and vandalizing Trump signs.

You can not match the amount of hate/violence/vandalism incidents the left causes vs the right. I seriously challenge you to do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Mid-flight?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just confused about the whole "Do you believe in gravity? Did you know that gravity is just a theory?"
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    This is the part where leftists desperately try to argue that this kind of behavior happens on both sides, even though an overwhelming majority of these atrocities and uncalled attacks are done by "democrats".
    You can be 100% sure that if a Trump supporter openly attacked someone for voting for Hillary the story would be on the front page of every mainstream news site from New York to Jerusalem and we'd have BLM protests in multiple cities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    I'm just confused about the whole "Do you believe in gravity? Did you know that gravity is just a theory?"
    Don't you know? All Trump supporters are religious fanatics who deny the "theory" of evolution. And climate change.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    chicksontheright sounds like FAKE NEWS

infracted - minor spam

So the moderator refutes it's a fake new site, when in fact it is!!!
    The video isn't fake. Did you bother watching it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing to be discussed here that wouldn't be better off in another thread currently active. This isn't a site for your daily 5-Minute Hate.