Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Can confirm raid has laggy parts. Running i7 6700k with 1070 @ 1080p and can drop to 40ish fps with everything at 7. Other raids didn't have that problem.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Get a new computer? I have fuck-all Lag, and my computer is shit....

This raid isn't different from the rest mate....

If you got lag, then tweak your shit...
    Possible that it's something to do with graphics options, because there is definitely something different. If your computer is shit, maybe your graphics options are down? I run everything on full ultra (i5-4670k / 980 Ti), everything is fine, but some parts - specifically Spellblade, cause drops - it's weird.

Deleted
    This is the settings you run this game at.

Shadows is the only thing that may gain you some eye-candy and maybe, just maybe, more grass view-distance, LOL. Everything else is worthless.

SSAO is another minor contender for anything but mostly just -fps.

i7-3770k 4.5Ghz

GTX970

EDIT: Since the images are hard to see, here are the original links:

http://i.imgur.com/gtcNRmg.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LKoDSbk.jpg

Like a few people mentioned some options are just unnecessary on high or ultra.
    Update all your drivers (chipset, graphic, sound, usb, etc)
    Don't run unnecessary programs in the back (some people got 20+ tabs in chrome, twichstreams, downloads in the background and rage mid raid why everything is so laggy...true story)
    Find yourself an appealing and working ground with the given options.

I have an i7 4790k and an 970 and i would call that beastly enough for wow
    but i don't have everything maxed because i don't need it to enjoy the game.
    In Story driven singleplayer games i put it to the highest playable settings.

As an example i have "particles" on middle because it's just a slight difference to high (test it with weapon enchants. on low they just pules for a few sec very slightly)
    Water animations are also set to middle because i don't like the animated waves and you can see the old ones better.
    SSAO is just a better lightning and shadowoption, good for screens (for screens put everything to ultra) but for gameplay not really needed (i have it on low)

With my settings i have stable 60 fps in all areas and only at botanist when you have the trash right infront of him pulled when a giant blur animation of whatever happend
    the fps dropped lightly when i shaked my cam very hard.

I think i could even put everything to high, because with settings like mentioned above my cpu has max 40-45°C (air, in an 20 man mythic bossfight) and gpu 35-40°C

though was the only one with this issue, and i have a new pc purchased in december, i3 6100, 8 gb ddr4, gtx1050ti
    In all other bosses i get a 40-50 fps with all in ultra and view dist 7, (ecept botanist around 30 in combat) but in spellblade hell that broke all, less than 20fps when adds spawn and heavy aoe, tryed to get all in very low but still 25-30 fps in that adds and aoe part, rest of fight runs at 45-55.