Poll: What will end Trump's Reign?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    They love him. And they are held hostage by their base. A larger % of GOP voted for Trump against Clinton than the % of Dems that voted for Clinton against Trump.
    Slight correction to your statement.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    They love him. And they are held hostage by their base. A larger % of GOP voted for Trump than the % of Dems that voted for Clinton. They will do everything he says.

They were for free trade. Now they are not. They called Wikileaks a terrorist group. Now they love Wikileaks.
    His main support base is the alt-right and Republicans would be wise to distance themselves from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    He's going to overturn it with executive orders and declare himself king, then deport all of his political opposition to FEMA camps.

I think that's how the story goes.
    No no no, that was Bush. The FEMA camps should have told you that.

After first term, I don't think he runs again.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Sicari View Post
    Because it's an applicable way to leave the Presidency.

- - - Updated - - -

That one is covered under "Don't enter threads you claim you don't care about"

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, he's only the oldest by a matter of months. Reagan served 2 full terms (though it has been said he probably should not have completed his second due to health issues)
    1. You're right. I don't care about the thread. Mainly due to the fact that we've JUST inagurated him as president. 4 years is STILL miles away....
    Don't make these type of threads so early.

2. Don't be such a dick to me, all because I am telling you that it's far too early to tell, kk?

OT: If I did have a choice though, i'd say he'd win second term...MAYBE....

10+ Year Old Account
    1) No scandals, decent policies, not much controversy = relected

2) scandal = impeached/loses midterm

3) bad policies, controversy = loses midterm.

I'm going with 3.

He'll have a stroke after watching SNL or anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    the first president in 30 years to actively and personally try to save american industry
    quality alternative fact

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    1. You're right. I don't care about the thread. Mainly due to the fact that we've JUST inagurated him as president. 4 years is STILL miles away....
    Don't make these type of threads so early.
    It's never too early to make a prediction. The whole idea behind predictions is you make them before they are going to happen.

2. Don't be such a dick to me, all because I am telling you that it's far too early to tell, kk?
    I'm not being anymore of a dick to you than you were a dick to me. Try being a little less sensitive

OT: If I did have a choice though, i'd say he'd win second term...MAYBE....
    That's the fun thing...you do have a choice. All you gotta do is click on that "After completing his second term" button.

- - - Updated - - -

That's actually sort of the same thing I said.

Trump got more of the people that were voting against Hillary than Hillary got of the people that were voting against Trump.

Many of the people that probably would have voted for Hillary simply because she was better than Trump simply didn't go out and vote.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Impeachment within a year, resignation within 2, or death via assassination within 4.

I give equal odds to the following:

1. Impeachment
    2. After four years
    3. When the WH is destroyed in a civil war.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I don't want this to be true, Trump will almost certainly be stopped from doing something inpeachable by the competent staff of swamp dwellers surrounding him. And he's not exactly old-old, either, and has access to great medical care. And he's going to appear in public waaaaaaaaaaaay less and with more security than most Presidents. Hell, it's happened already.

But so many of his campaign promises are undoable. He can't create 25 million jobs, for example. He can't get a trillion dollars of infrastructure for free. And he can't enact his self-contradictory trade policies on China and Mexico, who won't pay for the stupid fucking wall. He's going to run out of excuses and lose in disgrace.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Conservative Radio Host Points Out Path for Impeachment if DNC Takes House

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    As much as I don't want this to be true, Trump will almost certainly be stopped from doing something inpeachable by the competent staff of swamp dwellers surrounding him. And he's not exactly old-old, either, and has access to great medical care. And he's going to appear in public waaaaaaaaaaaay less and with more security than most Presidents. Hell, it's happened already.
    His staff so far does not appear to be all that competent.

But so many of his campaign promises are undoable. He can't create 25 million jobs, for example. He can't get a trillion dollars of infrastructure for free. And he can't enact his self-contradictory trade policies on China and Mexico, who won't pay for the stupid fucking wall. He's going to run out of excuses and lose in disgrace.
    Undoable or not, he can claim he did them. Alternate Facts allow for anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt impeachment will happen because the Republicans won't let it go that far. Trump is too proud to resign. And as hated as he is, I don't think an assassin will get through, the USSS is really good at their jobs.

But I don't think Trump will make it through re-election. He's already despised by a significant part of the country, already showing his true corrupt and corporatist colors and it won't be long I think before the rust belters start to regret voting for him.

The real question is, will the idiot concede if he loses? Will his alt-right fanatics accept the results?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    An attack on his life will leave him scarred and deformed, but his resolve will have never been stronger. He will reform the United States of America into the first American Empire!

So he'll probably go out through the reactor shaft.
    So . . . Mike Pence will bring balance to the force after being redeemed by his son?
    Putin khuliyo

I think either impeachment or he loses in 2020. I can think of an easy way for the GOP to cut him loose if he ever fucks up majorly, but not after the GOP have a fun first two years of his presidency.