Deleted

Question Ellisandre Normal - Soaking nesseccary?

Just a quick question:

On Normal, is there any reason to place a ranged DD to soak up the pool left behind by her bombs?

10+ Year Old Account
    yes its always handy as having extra room never hurts

No Tusk Club.

Quote Originally Posted by XenonSalbeira View Post
    Just a quick question:

On Normal, is there any reason to place a ranged DD to soak up the pool left behind by her bombs?

There is no reason to soak the pools on normal.

Depends on the dps I guess.
    My group was pretty clueless, we just zerged her down without soaking or even knowing what to do.

There is no reason to soak up them on Heroic either. The damage you take far outweighs the amount of space you save from soaking.

Actual answer:

If you're fucking trash like 99% of the people on this forum then soak the pools. This is my recommendation.
    Infracted
    If you're in the top 1% which I highly doubt since you're actually asking for advice on an easy mode zzzzz boss then don't soak.

Simple.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-01-23 at 11:33 AM.

For normal/heroic what we did was just try to spawn the pools around the outside of the room. After that since they appear in the same place in the next phases you can safely use the inner circle all the time. This was our heroic kill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MboIQUW_YY No need to soak.

Erm what :P

We only soaked them when they were on top of the stacking point for the rings on the blue bubble and otherwise ignored them. They never seemed like a problem and there's was no effort at placement or soaking. I think you might be overthinking this one :P

If people can dodge Arcanetic rings the raid damage in this fight is insanely low, just send a healer to soak them during downtime. It's definitely not necessary but it's a good habit to get into once you start Elisande on H/M.