Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Which Legos are you boosting first, and why?

I got my 5th - Aggramar's - today, and am still thinking through which to use when, let alone boost.

I currently have (in order of acquisition):

I've been raiding in the Breastplate & Prydaz, but running M+ with Tyelca and Sephuz.
    I have equipment sets saved to my action bar so I can quick-switch to the boots for running between fights in M+, and will probably use them for movement heavy fights (Scorpid?) in raids.

I have enough essences to boost one of the 910s now, but haven't made up my mind which to boost. Thoughts?
    What dilemmas are you facing, and how did you sort through it?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    I did prydaz on my BM. Most value imo since the effect doesnt get boosted.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably the ninja Lego or the castle ones. Best Lego

Deleted
    I'm boosting Lego Elves first, then I'll return to good old Lego Friends. My niece loves both sets, so we're having a blast playing with them together, even mixing both worlds! And by boosting I of course mean assemble the bricks and turn them into upgraded buildings by using non-set pieces too in combination with the originals

Deleted
    Lego Castles forevAAAAH!

Legys, Legos,... just how many stupid shortenings can humanity invent for the word "Legendaries"?

Well, i boosted my DPS ring 1st; DPS belt going next.
    How to decide which one to boost next? Look at which stats you gain from boosting and decide based on that.
    The effects won't matter anyway.

Deleted
    I'm doing my Bionicle Onua first, for the sentiment value, then I'll go for the death star set, for the value.

OT I did prydaz.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Lego Castles forevAAAAH!

Legys, Legos,... just how many stupid shortenings can humanity invent for the word "Legendaries"?

Well, i boosted my DPS ring 1st; DPS belt going next.
    How to decide which one to boost next? Look at which stats you gain from boosting and decide based on that.
    The effects won't matter anyway.
    Good point, although the effect may determine which gets most use, which in turn should be considered when boosting. I can't even decide yet whether to boost based on raiding or M+. More players count on me (MT) for raids, but I don't feel my survivability has been a sticking point in raids, while any boost for tanking +15s can be significant.

If I go based just on stats, it comes down to the necklace or the chest.
    The necklace has lots of haste/crit/mastery.
    The chest has lots of armor/strength/stamina.
    But either the neck or the chest could get pulled in favor of the boots for certain fights.

Fools. Pirate Lego is best Lego.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper Benhir View Post
    Good point, although the effect may determine which gets most use, which in turn should be considered when boosting. I can't even decide yet whether to boost based on raiding or M+. More players count on me (MT) for raids, but I don't feel my survivability has been a sticking point in raids, while any boost for tanking +15s can be significant.

If I go based just on stats, it comes down to the necklace or the chest.
    The necklace has lots of haste/crit/mastery.
    The chest has lots of armor/strength/stamina.
    But either the neck or the chest could get pulled in favor of the boots for certain fights.
    It doesn't really take much to gather 50 of those pieces anyway... you might want to decide on the fly and just upgrade one, or you might turn out to be the guy who waits with upgrading untill he can upgrade them all at once (just cause he can't decide).

Deleted
    Cloak cus it's the only one I've got

Belt since it's BiS and i already have 940 wrists.
    Prydaz will be next in line
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

My lego deathstar,

Deleted
    I upgraded Chain the first day, gave me a whooping 900stam and 600 strenght, thinking of doin Sephuz later due to having Aggramars Stride aswell but already have 900 ilvl boots!

I only have the belt and bracers, so that's a no-brainer there, really. I could also use the additional haste an upgrade of the belt would give me.

As for Lego, I prefer Star Wars and Marvel sets these days. Though to be honest, Lego is Lego and therefore generally awesome.

I boosted the Holy ring first and then the shoulders dropped for me yesterday. Hurrah, 2/2 BIS legendaries. I'll be boosting Prydaz next for prot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Upgraded the belt first. Now I have to choose between the neck and the boots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Chest, best stats. Also have legs, will do those next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

I ended up choosing the Legs-o because M+15 has been more challenging to tank than H-NH (where my guild is atm). Plan to boost Sephuz today for the same reason. That Tyelca/Sephuz combination has worked well for me in M+. I'll work on the chest and neck next week starting Thursday.

Only had the legs and Heathcliff's. Chose the ring since the legs are pretty much useless in raiding, especially since the stats are bad on it.