Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hououin Kyouma View Post
    The ending to the manga was even worse in my opinion. Made absolutely no sense and had little to no closure.
    wasn't the best ending ever but it was better then yelling bravery and punching the guy. there was also alot more cut out that happen in the manga we never got to see in the anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sheer volume of series I've watched over close to 20 years from Bubblegum Crisis 2040 to Kenshin to Full Metal Alchemist (both) to Re:Zero, and yes, Bleach. I was watching Bleach weekly from about episode 20. There was a time it was awesome.

TLDR I'm an anime whore and that makes it really hard to answer.

I'd say some of my favourites are from various genres but all share really well-written characters you root for. Top of the list right now are probably FMA:Brotherhood, Full Metal Panic, ToraDora, Golden Time, Konosuba, Fate Zero, Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (GOTTA love the art in those UFOTable series), Log Horizon...

Things I used to watch and get a cheap laugh from from the early 2000's like Love Hina I basically can't watch anymore. Too dumb.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    This year

Apparently He's baaaaaaaaccccckkkk
    There are supposed to be some recap movies as well, but I cannot find any information about their titles/release dates? Same goes for season 3, I cannot come up with any hard details on it.
    "You can cut our wings but we will always remember what it was like to fly!"
    #nogg-aholic

Quote Originally Posted by Witchsong View Post
    There are supposed to be some recap movies as well, but I cannot find any information about their titles/release dates? Same goes for season 3, I cannot come up with any hard details on it.
    Can't see anyone saying that it will happen this year either. The movies might, or maybe just one of them.

overal i would say One Piece, but if you menage to go throu first series of Gintama the 2nd and 3th series of it are fucking awsome

I haven't watched much anime after the 90s. My overall favorite is Evangelion.
    Yak. Yak never changes.

Cannot settle on a single favourite, but, seeing how no one else is, I won't bother. :P

Cowboy Bebop.

Kiddy Grade.

And Vision of Escaflowne. (If I was really pressed to pick just one, I suspect it would be this.)

I like DB(Z) a lot as well, but... seriously. 7 episodes of Spirit Bomb charging.

10+ Year Old Account
    Code Geass, Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Monster, FMA:B, Eva, a few others. Probably Geass overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Well if you had to go off which one i've watched the most. I've seen the entire series a number of times and I still catch myself watching it if it shows up on TV.

http://www.wtfgamersonly.com/wp-cont...ime-review.jpg

Astute anime fans should be able to spot what's wrong with this newspaper clip.

All time favorite is anything having to do with Gundam. Especially fond of Gundam Wing. I've watched that series more times than I can count. My top five also include DBZ, Cowboy Bebop, Rurouni Kenshin, and Darker than Black; not in any particular order either. My list of favorites is pretty long, though, despite not being very familiar with a lot of newer stuff.

Deleted
    Hard to say. Have watch quite a bunch of them. Top are maybe those that I have watched more than once.

One piece
    Great Teacher Onizuka
    The Twelve Kingdoms
    Log Horizon
    Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari
    Hikaru no go
    Mahouka
    Kenshin

and probably a bunch more.

1) Bleach
    2) Full Metal Alchemist : Brotherhood
    3) One Punch Man
    4) Ninku
    5) Flame of Recca

7+ Year Old Account
    Berserk anyone?

Better than your favorite anime, that's what it is.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Out of recent anime:
    Kill La Kill

Yeah, I don't really watch much anime anymore. Too much pointless fanservice and moé garbage.

All time favs:
    Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
    Ghost in the Shell (Original movie and SAC series + movie)
    Dragonball Z
    Cowboy Bebop

Honorable mentions:
    Legendary Armor Samurai Troopers (Ronin Warriors over here, basically the anime that got me in to anime)
    Gundam Reconguista in G (it's fun to watch, but the plot is all over the place, probably due to the pacing, which drags the series down)
    Mobile Suit Gundam 00
    Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
    Turn A Gundam (mainly because it had a good plot, but it's not something you can watch more than once)

Nostalgia Favs:
    Super Dimensional Fortress Macross (NOT Robotech, Harmony Gold can eat a big bag o' dicks!)
    Mobile Suit Gundam
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2017-01-26 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Added another HM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faust843 View Post
    Berserk anyone?
    Not with the most recent animation

10+ Year Old Account
    Almost impossible to answer this as there are many genres, episode formats, etc that would each have its own choices and sub-choices.

For now, I'll just list a few old school favorites that I've re-watched the most when I owned them at some point but the top two that I list in there are two of my all-time favorites and made by the same person.

Maison Ikkoku
    Urusei Yatsura
    Catgirl Nuku Nuku (various OVAs and series)
    Dirty Pair (same as above)
    Slayers series/movies
    The Ping Pong Club
    Gunbuster
    Evangelion
    Outlaw Star
    Cardcaptor Sakura
    Bubblegum Crisis (OVAs and 90s remake)
    Azumanga Daioh
    Sailor Moon
    Princess Nine
    Dragon Ball
    Macross
    Ranma
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Not with the most recent animation
    God, of course not, but 1997 anime is great. I don't like anime very much, but Berserk is just awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought 'Gate: And so the self defence force fought' was neato.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faust843 View Post
    God, of course not, but 1997 anime is great. I don't like anime very much, but Berserk is just awesome.
    I wish Berserk did get a good anime series that does the manga justice. The 3 golden age movies are the pick of the bunch imo, especially 2nd and 3rd one.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.