Thread: Really?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    Pretty sure monks still have a higher rppm than us. Because theirs was 2 rppm higher to begin with.
    sure but they always had a higher one cause their cd is much weaker then ours (as everybodys)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpride View Post
    sure but they always had a higher one cause their cd is much weaker then ours (as everybodys)
    See ive been debating this. In comparison if we take Assasination rogues at the moment with CoF, they are roughly keeping a 50%~ uptime on vendetta (This is without 3 relics reducing the CD and boots as well). Now yes, vendetta is a weaker CD but considering the uptime and the ridiculous state Assasination rogues are in, does it not warrant being nerfed for them as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I sometimes wonder if the worst culprit isn't simply the Artifact Trait . . .
    Yeah, especially with extra ranks incoming and relics to boost it. Something is bound to change here; either the trait itself or Crusade. One or the other.

The best thing they can do is modify our lv 100 row to interact with Avenging wrath. Keep crusade, make an execute orientated and sustain orientated talent. Easy fix the current choices are weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigxy the Lemming View Post
    I just find it so wrong that they are nerfing Crusade itself with the excuse of items not everybody have. x_x It's their fault they made the other two talents not really worth picking (though granted, one is good for leveling.)
    the sad part being that - people like me who don't have those items - are still worse off haha

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, it's the only interesting trait we have.
    More like, the only viable one. We don't have no alternative, and feth knows not everyone is keenly attached to Crusade. I for one actually enjoy it, as unleashing an ungodly torrent of 1kk FVs is incandescently glorious.
    DP won't work ever, as we have no control over it. And it won't see no buff bug enough to make it otherwise. Though at the very least they could attach a failsafe mechanic to it, akin to hot streak, I suppose.
    Equalolity can die in a boiling cauldron of swine ejaculate for all I care.

- - - Updated - - -

Though I have to admit I'm running hs +first avenger, because I enjoy Avengers Shield immensely and absorbs help me and healer neatly, and I tend to spend lotp on party members.
    Lotp is awesome on its own pretty much. I wish Ret had it.

"Divine Purpose and Crusade are both strong"

I think that's what you call alternative facts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chancerson View Post
    See ive been debating this. In comparison if we take Assasination rogues at the moment with CoF, they are roughly keeping a 50%~ uptime on vendetta (This is without 3 relics reducing the CD and boots as well). Now yes, vendetta is a weaker CD but considering the uptime and the ridiculous state Assasination rogues are in, does it not warrant being nerfed for them as well?
    mhhh that are two (or even three) different Topics:

- Are Assa Rogues to strong? (I would say yes) But should we Balance a trinket for them around this? This is what blizz did with the trinket compared to crusade, and it is Bullshit.
    - Well the old Cof with 4,2 ppm for Rets gave us a 35 sek crusade ( if you are a living human being with 6/3) with 30-40 sek reduction on a 2 Min cd. resulting in around 80 sec Intervall with 35 sec uptime... that was near 50% on a cd that is a battle tank compared to a prius with Vendetta, so we deserved the nerf a bit more.
    - Assa nets a base value of 11k from the passive compared to a statstick (at least in the last data i saw), we and Monks netted around 30k, again not the same league. BUT i am with you on this, i highly doubt any other class does reach a 5 Digit increase any more, and a solid Little Tuning effect for Assa to put them in the same bracket would be nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkpride View Post
    mhhh that are two (or even three) different Topics:

- Are Assa Rogues to strong? (I would say yes) But should we Balance a trinket for them around this? This is what blizz did with the trinket compared to crusade, and it is Bullshit.
    - Well the old Cof with 4,2 ppm for Rets gave us a 35 sek crusade ( if you are a living human being with 6/3) with 30-40 sek reduction on a 2 Min cd. resulting in around 80 sec Intervall with 35 sec uptime... that was near 50% on a cd that is a battle tank compared to a prius with Vendetta, so we deserved the nerf a bit more.
    - Assa nets a base value of 11k from the passive compared to a statstick (at least in the last data i saw), we and Monks netted around 30k, again not the same league. BUT i am with you on this, i highly doubt any other class does reach a 5 Digit increase any more, and a solid Little Tuning effect for Assa to put them in the same bracket would be nice.
    I do agree with you chap - I think a little bit of my saltiness probably rubbed off in my comment.

Was doing a mythic+ with an assa rogue who had the trinket and he was delighted when informing me every pack how vendetta was back off of CD.
    I cant deny that the salt is real.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saffi View Post
    "Divine Purpose and Crusade are both strong"
    Last afternoon I had some alien visitors from Alpha Kentauri. Had a nice cup of tea and chatted about dark matter. Quite concerned about Donnie's election but w/e made arrangements for dinner next month.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Last afternoon I had some alien visitors from Alpha Kentauri. Had a nice cup of tea and chatted about dark matter. Quite concerned about Donnie's election but w/e made arrangements for dinner next month.
    Will you have my babies?

well back to our Spot
    it was fun while it lasted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#

For lower level Mythic+'s (less than 10), do you think DP + CoF would be better especially with our 2pc? Having wings every minute sounds delicious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrlx View Post
    well back to our Spot
    it was fun while it lasted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statistics/11#
    That was naturally gonna happen. The Crusade nerf wasn't mostly responsible for that. It's the effin retribution passive that makes us look stronger than we are in the first week of new raids.

The way this raid is with plenty of multi-target add waves lends itself perfectly to fury. So, not surprised there aswell.

That was naturally gonna happen. The Crusade nerf wasn't mostly responsible for that. It's the effin retribution passive that makes us look stronger than we are in the first week of new raids.

The way this raid is with plenty of multi-target add waves lends itself perfectly to fury. So, not surprised there aswell.
    This happens almost every XPAC so i'm not surprised it happened in this one

Quote Originally Posted by Schmitlab View Post
    This happens almost every XPAC so i'm not surprised it happened in this one
    You missed the entire point..

It's the effin retribution passive that makes us look stronger than we are in the first week of new raids.
    This passive is AIDS and its a large contributor to the problem were seeing in mythic progression numbers for ret...
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2017-01-26 at 10:41 PM.