Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by alzorz View Post
    Here are my SimC import if you have time and interest to test yourself. For me 860 arcanocrystal and 895 paw wins over 895 paw and 880 arcanocrystal with a couple of hundred dps (not as large as my initial clame). Did some ingame testing to whilst not as reliable showing slightly different result with DoS setup winning slightly instead. But due to the simplicity of paw i would guess that in a raid the non DoS setup would yield more damage. But perhaps i should continue using DoS so that i'm used to it when i get 4p, which should make it much better.

pastebin com / CMBvkJTV

URL is split as i'm not allowed to post any :S.
    Well, with my APL (updated for the Draught-GCD change) it's more like 7k dps in favor of Draught.

Which may be a much smaller measure than you would expect, but keep in mind that Arcanocrystal is still the #3 trinket behind Draught and Convergence.

That said, you should be using Arcano+Draught, rather than Paw+Draught; even with the ilvl difference, Arcano is typically better than Paw.

The real reason for your less than expected gain is due to your lack of other gear though.
    Add the four piece tier bonus and Draught is now 20k over Arcano and 23k over Paw.

Add Convergence on top of that and Draught is now 16k over Paw and 34k over Arcanocrystal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdinger View Post
    Your haste is useless for half of your BC window with this trinket and 4p will give pretty good enrage uptime, will mastery become the best stat maybe?
    It most likely will yes

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    It most likely will yes
    Actually Haste remains competitive, and even higher than Mastery; though I believe it's largely because of the loss of Haste due to tier.