Angry Tier set for UH? really crap...

So yesterday i managed to get the first 2 pieces of the tier set and as UH i think that the 2 bonus are really crap...

the 2 pieces bonus gieves you the incredible chance of 10% for every wounds popped to gain the fast regeneration for the runes..so basically we got back our buffed runic corruption prior of the 7.1.5? even with the legendary bracers i have barley noticed that. and the few times if happens if you immediatly pop it through death coil you gain like 1 sec fast regeneration..barley noticeable.

the 4th peices bonus is a dps incresease ofc but compared to other classes bonus..is...meh...look at rogue paladin and rogue for istance..they got significantly dps increased....

even the tier set place us in the "mid tier"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nicola87 View Post
    So yesterday i managed to get the first 2 pieces of the tier set and as UH i think that the 2 bonus are really crap...

the 2 pieces bonus gieves you the incredible chance of 10% for every wounds popped to gain the fast regeneration for the runes..so basically we got back our buffed runic corruption prior of the 7.1.5? even with the legendary bracers i have barley noticed that. and the few times if happens if you immediatly pop it through death coil you gain like 1 sec fast regeneration..barley noticeable.

the 4th peices bonus is a dps incresease ofc but compared to other classes bonus..is...meh...look at rogue paladin and rogue for istance..they got significantly dps increased....

even the tier set place us in the "mid tier"
    Both bonuses combined sim to be around 10% dps increase.
    However, I have to agree on the 2pc bonus being underwhelming in reality as it gives us ressources that we dont need most of the time.
    Kinda puts us back on capping RP 24/7.

Deleted
    So I'm not the only one who thinks it's a piece of crap, "good". :/

Sigh, another short sighted post about how crap something is for UH.

Yes, 10% is a small number. However, when you look at total wounds popped over the course of a fight (typically in the 150-300 wounds) range, you are looking at an additional 15-30 RCs, which is generally an additional 45-90 runes. That is a metric fuck ton. It's subtle, and not flashy, but it's a huge increase. Your comment about getting prenerf RC should not be considered in a vacuum. These set bonuses were determined 8 months ago. Imagine getting more RCs before the nerf when we were already over capped on RP. They slowed us down, drastically buffed our damage, and then subtly gave us our prenerf Regen back. That's a big fucking deal.

it's about 4.8% damage on average for a 2p, and is amongst the highest 2p gains in the game. How about you try realistic expectations instead of this entitled bullshit of needing amazing set bonuses in the first tier of an expansion. They need 4 more set bonuses to be stronger than this one, and it's the first bonus of the first tier raid. Either you're to new to understand how raid tiers work, or your ignorance on appropriate power gains is astounding. Be happy this wasn't 5% crit change on Scourge Strike, like previous tier 1 2p bonuses.

UH tier is amazing. It provides a quality of life increase for the rotation and a big DPS increase. I think your post is half-baked and basically a troll post.

Your assertion that runic corruption provides us with resources we don't need is just insane. There is absolutely no such thing as too many runes as UH. If you are doing the rotation correctly you will frequently hit points where you are rune starved. If this doesn't happen to you, you are doing something wrong (probably not dumping runes on CS during scourge of worlds).

Your second assertion that the 4 pc is, and I quote, "meh," in regard to DPS is also shortsighted. How big the DPS bonus is is irrelevant; what's important is our performance as a whole, and right now we're firmly top of the middle of the pack.