Thread: RIP Elite Sets

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can this thread die already? Bored of seeing the same points brought up that've been addressed 10 billion times.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    I know. The American elitists cried too much on the US forums for it to happen, because those sets are just so special. So very special indeed. Makes me all creemy in my pants when I see them ingame to be honest.

So what are you still doing here? Except trowing out some name calling, every now and then?
    God bless America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

I know. The American elitists cried too much on the US forums for it to happen, because those sets are just so special. So very special indeed. Makes me all creemy in my pants when I see them ingame to be honest.

So what are you still doing here? Except trowing out some name calling, every now and then?
    Going to have to agree with Shrunken, good chat guys but we must accept the fact that it is not happening. Good day.

Deleted
    What kind of ignorance is that? Can't the mythic PVE set not be both cosmetic and a means of progression cause there is no real argument in saying that PVE is not a competetive form of content and neither PVE or PVP is more prestigeous than the other, but with your standard then all mythic gear should be removed from the game cause they didn't kill the bosses when it was hard.

Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    As Blizzard has also said, they won't be for anybody other than those that already have them. Time to move on.

Where PVP is concerned, people should play for the future; not try to emulate a past they weren't really a part of.
    Finally a reasonable decision from Blizzard! People should accept they are not entitled to an item just because they like it. And there will be new cool stuff in the future for the top 0.5% as they are supposed to be prestigious and rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Finally a reasonable decision from Blizzard! People should accept they are not entitled to an item just because they like it. And there will be new cool stuff in the future for the top 0.5% as they are supposed to be prestigious and rewarding.
    I hope you're not doing old PvE content for things you like, because you are not entilted to it if you didn't clear it back then.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Can this thread die already? Bored of seeing the same points brought up that've been addressed 10 billion times.
    Sure it will die right after Ranked PvP is dead, because people like you keep trying to kill it.

I hope you're not doing old PvE content for things you like, because you are not entilted to it if you didn't clear it back then.
    I am definitely in favor of the removal of loots/quests/achievements for old PvE content too. People can kill bosses to see the story but that's all. No rewards.

I would also like to see titles removed after tiers end. In general I'd like people to feel strongly motivated to push while things are current. In a perfect world, Blizzard would cross-reference each account's achievement date vs. the end of tier date, and retroactively remove all the Light of Dawn, Dragonslayer, Firelord etc titles that were made meaningless. It's not fair to the PVE players that worked hard in the gear that was available at the time to get those achieves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

I would also like to see titles removed after tiers end. In general I'd like people to feel strongly motivated to push while things are current. In a perfect world, Blizzard would cross-reference each account's achievement date vs. the end of tier date, and retroactively remove all the Light of Dawn, Dragonslayer, Firelord etc titles that were made meaningless. It's not fair to the PVE players that worked hard in the gear that was available at the time to get those achieves.
    Atleast we got Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge now, so it's something.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Fully agree with this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helltrixz View Post
    I have a couple of endboss hc mounts that used to be 100 % and I haven't used them once since they made them wellfare. Stay bad and complain how "hard" mythic pve is, you entitled spoiled brat.
    Lol, you serious? Getting to 2200 takes a weekend, at best. In fact, I can take 50kg, and pay someone to do it for me.
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

I don't get why the possibility for someone to get any given piece of gear should affect my desire to get said piece.Either you want it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlokh View Post
    I don't get why the possibility for someone to get any given piece of gear should affect my desire to get said piece.Either you want it or not.
    Nice necro though.

Deleted
    How does PVP gear work? Kinda like how some epic sets look like but I won't do Arena or RBG to get them. How do battleground rewards work? I am ilvl 877.

Quote Originally Posted by CrowleyXIV View Post
    How does PVP gear work? Kinda like how some epic sets look like but I won't do Arena or RBG to get them. How do battleground rewards work? I am ilvl 877.
    You get all rewards randomly, you get the elite set as randomly only if you have a 2000+ rating in arena or RBG

I honestly cannot believe this still bothers people. The game isn't vanilla type exclusive anymore. I know this was canceled but who cares what other people wear or how they obtain them from previous expansions shouldn't bother or effect you. However there's a lot of sad people on this forum who feel their grind four years ago is a justified reason to prevent people from obtaining things.....you don't see the raiders whining that you can obtain mythic gearsets from WoD now....or any set for that matter in previous expansions...so why should pvp gear be any different? Hell I'd even bring back the MoP challenge mode sets in full for a grind.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlokh View Post
    Why the fuck did you necro this thread just to reiterate a point that's been brought up 2 million times already?

Srsly.

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    I honestly cannot believe this still bothers people. The game isn't vanilla type exclusive anymore. I know this was canceled but who cares what other people wear or how they obtain them from previous expansions shouldn't bother or effect you. However there's a lot of sad people on this forum who feel their grind four years ago is a justified reason to prevent people from obtaining things.....you don't see the raiders whining that you can obtain mythic gearsets from WoD now....or any set for that matter in previous expansions...so why should pvp gear be any different? Hell I'd even bring back the MoP challenge mode sets in full for a grind.
    Indeed, it is a shame that the Challenge Modes was only for MoP and WoD. I don't see a reason they couldn't just keep them as CMs as gear was scaled down anyways. I got my MoP set on a forgotten alt on some server collecting dust. Wish I could get it on my current chars I play now, and I wouldn't mind if someone got it now either. It is after all just pixels.

Quote Originally Posted by Krassz View Post
    Why the fuck did you necro this thread just to reiterate a point that's been brought up 2 million times already?

Srsly.
    Why the fuck did you respond to a necro post?? I believe is not against any rule that I know of. Sorry to interrupt your super fun life. It seems you need to moderate three or more ppl that dared discuss something. Go, go ahead

Daaaamn so if the last response to a thread is less than 3 weeks old the threas is now a necro? I somehow see that the thread and your attitude relate in some way. Its called entitlement.
    Last edited by Grimlokh; 2017-02-21 at 09:07 PM.