Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Remember when Republicans were outraged at the use of executive power and thought it to be illegal..

I member..

(and they even have control of both houses and soon the supreme court)

17. Donald Trump set to eliminate arts funding programs, cutting off NPR and PBS.

President Donald Trump is believed to be planning on shutting down arts and heritage programs as part of a raft of budget-tightening measures.

The Hill, whose source is an unnamed member of Trump’s transition team, reported that Trump will eliminate both the National Endowment For The Arts and the National Endowment For The Humanities, and privatise the Corporation For Public Broadcasting. -- source
    This is a very daring move. Mr. Rogers would be upset. Other than PBS, and NPR, what other organizations would be affected?

Last edited by Medievaldragon; 2017-01-26 at 12:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He did not eliminate NAFTA. All the rest listed were good or normal actions for a new administration. Just to be clear, Trump is the most pro gay rights Republican ever. They are not going to lose the rights the Supreme Court has given them.
    I heard he has a lot of gay friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had any issues with him yet...we'll see if that sentiment stays. I'm not super keen on the pipeline being re-opened but something that was said (and rarely mentioned since people like to get angry) is that Trump said they would have to seriously re-negotiate some of the terms on the pipeline. We'll see where that ends up.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...filling-pledge

One thing I can say for sure, Trump has been as good to his word thus far whether you agree with him or not at least he keeps his campaign promises (thus far).

Deleted
    So when he woke up today he went on twitter to attack Manning. Damn he must have had a bad dream!

Well, this is definitely heading into cringe-territory. Number 24 & 25 in the list: New U.S. envoy reflects Trump's shady views toward the U.N. and unclear what proceeds to Muslim countries now on Trump's ban list. She does mention Trump is against what Russia did at Crimea and Aleppo, but need Russia's support to combat ISIS. On top of that, it is unclear at the moment, but it seems Trump is preparing next week to address whether the muslim country ban list includes mass-deporting those who are already in U.S.

Winner winner chicken dinner.