Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Unrelated, but do you know which conditions you need to trigger the quest please?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1.where the fuck did you get this number?
    2.emerald nightmare needed 12 kills to unlock the next level (please read my later posts i now know its 8 kills as it was 1 clear +1 but for some reason idident get mine till 12)
    3. that means NH would be way more
    4. weve known forever, when the item spawns in your mission tab it is locked in, if you get the mission in your class hall, then get your kills, it will still be the old cache, when the mission spawns, it is locked in

- - - Updated - - -

incorrect, this has been tested
    the artifacts are items, they are able to change
    the mission is a quest item that is shown, and does not change, as the quest item has spawned

- - - Updated - - -

inccorrect, it rerquired 12

- - - Updated - - -

incorrect, it was 12 for EN (we dont know why) back in wod it was 2x clears+1, but in legion it seems to be a rather random number (the most likley is 1 1/2 clears +1)
    ok so i have 9 mythic NH kills. mission spawned today, SUnday. do not wait to send since Ill be locked into a heroic cache?

Every Fing post they are arguing about normal and WoD and numbers. kinda stupid and confusing for people wondering if they should hold sending mission or not

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    ok so i have 9 mythic NH kills. mission spawned today, SUnday. do not wait to send since Ill be locked into a heroic cache?

Every Fing post they are arguing about normal and WoD and numbers. kinda stupid and confusing for people wondering if they should hold sending mission or not
    don't hold sending it, the loot is determined when the mission itself pops. 100% confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    don't hold sending it, the loot is determined when the mission itself pops. 100% confirmed.
    ok thank you.

still reading page after page and feel dumber then when I started. does it upgrade or not?!?!?!
    lol ty Meroko

It's 12 kills on mythic BEFORE the quest appears. Sending it off straight away or holding it won't make a difference to when the next one pops up. But there is no point to holding it ATM.

Dont stress. 50% chance you wont get a friggen upgrade anyway. My mythic loot was rubbish QQ

ok thank you.

still reading page after page and feel dumber then when I started. does it upgrade or not?!?!?!
    lol ty Meroko
    try it and see. then come here and confirm. its only digits.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

How often does it reset?

7+ Year Old Account

idk anymore, i am getting told by like 40 diffrent people all sortso f different numbers and facts, i dont even care anymore...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

LOL i have 16 kill from M, and got a heroic chest, probably because i gold the mission for so long time....

Quote Originally Posted by Hotzz View Post
    LOL i have 16 kill from M, and got a heroic chest, probably because i gold the mission for so long time....
    It was said several times the reward is locked when the mission spawns, not when it's done from the mission table or when you turn in the quest. I'm yet to find out someone to disprove that, so atm if the mission spawns before the raid that would net you extra kills to pass the threshold, it's pretty much RIP.
    Last edited by Marrilaife; 2017-05-20 at 12:15 AM.

In my experience, it seems to favor what ever difficulty I complete the quest on. I get the quest from my class hall mission board, then if I run LFR to complete the mission, I get LFR loot. If I complete it on normal, i get normal loot. If I complete it on Heroic, I get heroic loot...etc.

You dont get the loot from the class hall board (like the garrison missions in Draenor), you get the loot when you complete the quest in a raid...

That's just blatantly not true, bloaf. You get the item that starts the quest from the board. You do the quest. You turn in at some dude in class hall, get a box and get loot from that . Does not matter what difficulty it's completed in. Please stop spewing bullshit.