Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by leipuri View Post
    I would prefer some sort of permanent personal marks like +1 "was great players" or -1 "avoid inviting again".
    I was thinking about implementing such an addon, but I couldn't come up with a good way to track such a thing globally. For oneself this could be relatively easy to do, but I thought about uploading such a rating to a site, which would require an app like TSM has and since the SavedVariables stuff is in plain text it could be easily falsified.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    IMO, a 14 three star run should be worth more points than a 15 one star.
    If that 14*** is your best run in that dungeon chances are high you were carried. If your best is a 15* it is probably closer to your skill. More points are OK in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    If that 14*** is your best run in that dungeon chances are high you were carried. If your best is a 15* it is probably closer to your skill. More points are OK in my opinion.
    Not sure how you can to the incorrect assumption that I was carried... but ok.

3 stars of a runs are still harder to do than a 1 star of one key level higher so I'm still going to say you are wrong.

I'm not sure how you'd come to that conclusion.

To finish a 14 in time for a +3, I would think everyone would have to be more on point than to just finish a 15 in general. And I would think more people are looking for 15 carries, not 14.

Not sure how you can to the incorrect assumption that I was carried... but ok.

3 stars of a runs are still harder to do than a 1 star of one key level higher so I'm still going to say you are wrong.
    It wasn't meant to be offensive. With being carried I mean being the weakest player of the run.

If the highest run I ever made in a specific dungeon was 3 chested the other players must have been better than me. If all 5 of us are the same skill level our highest run would be just intime or more likely not intime.

It wasn't meant to be offensive. With being carried I mean being the weakest player of the run.

If the highest run I ever made in a specific dungeon was 3 chested the other players must have been better than me. If all 5 of us are the same skill level our highest run would be just intime or more likely not intime.
    Still can't assume that much. Why are you thinking that a group 3 staring a run can't all be equally good unless than 1 star it?

how is raider.io showing tournament realm data? is there a public api for that

Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    how is raider.io showing tournament realm data? is there a public api for that
    Sure, public but undocumented.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    Sure, public but undocumented.
    interesting. i wonder why wowprogress is not implementing it. maybe they have given up on m+ competing with io

Still can't assume that much. Why are you thinking that a group 3 staring a run can't all be equally good unless than 1 star it?
    If the group is able to 3 chest a +14 they can probably 2* a +15, 1* a +16 and maybe beat a +17 at all. Currently that not intime +17 gives the most points and I think that's OK.

Quote Originally Posted by camicio View Post
    interesting. i wonder why wowprogress is not implementing it. maybe they have given up on m+ competing with io
    raider.io had a backseat until the addon was created. since then, wowprogress is more or less dead as convenience is a huge factor.

@Raid.io development: you would improve the MDI2 UI a lot by removing double entries. Only show the best time of the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonora View Post
    @Raid.io development: you would improve the MDI2 UI a lot by removing double entries. Only show the best time of the same team.
    We deployed an update this morning that shows only the best run per set of 5 characters. Later, we hope to extend this to show the best run for an entire team (regardless of what character they are on).

@Raider.io

would be nice if you have a summary ladder for the time trials with all dungeon times per team merged together. The overall time of all three dungeons is the only time that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    @Raider.io

would be nice if you have a summary ladder for the time trials with all dungeon times per team merged together. The overall time of all three dungeons is the only time that matters.
    Seconded, its a bit difficult to understand 1) what teams are competing and 2) what their times and rankings are.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Seconded, its a bit difficult to understand 1) what teams are competing and 2) what their times and rankings are.
    It refers to the current MDI Time Trials. All teams are forced to speed run three different dungeons. The combination of the fastest runs of each dungeon is responsible for the ranking.

Currently raider.io only shows the times per dungeon and you need to merge them manually together to get your actual ranking time.

What exactly does it mean when it says: Timed +15 runs?

I thought it meant the total +15 runs you completed, but mine says 12 even though I've easily completed all 13 dungeons in +15 or more with at least a 1 star rating.