Deleted

Shroud of concealmente usage

Hi fellow rogues, how are you?
    Opening post just to share on the usage of the shroud ability and it's usefullness in mythic+

Have you tried to use it on full party to skip trash? Did you succeed?

I have tried it quite few times and it's always a fail for me, I want to believe that everyone affected by the ability gets stealth, meaning that mobs don't see us and we can get through. Even though, they always see someone and I do not want to believe that it is because of pathing (someone that walks right beside the mob)
    So given my experience i wanna launch and discuss some questions:

When you use the shroud, it generates a circle aura that indicates its radius of operation. Do you know if people who enter the aura get stealth even though they were not near at first? Do you have to make people stay beside you at first so they can benefit from stealth?
    Have you tried to skip trash successfully this way?

Deleted
    The aura is a constantly ticking stealth buff, so if you aren't in the aura when it's cast but go in afterwards you will still become stealthed.

I have successfully skipped trash many times (DHT, Neltharian's Lair, VotW) with a premade group of friends, but never successfuly done it in pugs.

There are two reasons that keep repeating themselves that cause failure for me (despite me warning the group about these problems).

1) If the party member takes any action they become unstealthed briefly, this includes channels such as a mistweaver's soothing mists. If anyone uses anything or is channeling anything they will aggro.

2) Some people think stealth works like invis. They run through a mob instead of around it, causing aggro. Or they don't walk through the target you sapped (e.g. bat on the left the last pack of DHT).

My advice is to explain the two points above, and don't put the key in until every person says they understand.

Yes, as long as they enter the circle without being in combat they enter stealth. I believe Shroud was weaker than regular Rogue stealth in WoD, so unless that's changed it's likely still the case. In my experience, a big problem with Shroud is that people don't understand the difference between stealth and invisibility and try to run straight through mobs and get taken out as a result.