Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    If two things do the same thing they synergize perfectly, literally 100% synergy. I recently got the hands as my only dps legendary and from the small amount of content I've done they don't seem to do more dps than the normal mi/meteor spec.
    Last edited by Zardam; 2017-02-09 at 07:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    7.2 PTR change to this legendary increases cd reduction to 9s (up from 6s). That seems to be pretty good considering the added length of combustion via artifact in 7.2
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    7.2 PTR change to this legendary increases cd reduction to 9s (up from 6s). That seems to be pretty good considering the added length of combustion via artifact in 7.2
    Still need a pretty big nerf to Koralon's, the shard and Bindings to bring them in line.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Still need a pretty big nerf to Koralon's, the shard and Bindings to bring them in line.
    the only thing that would do is make fire mages in general even worse than they already are. and i dont see any fire mage spell buffs coming around the corner.

Wishful thinking, but id like to see the pyrotex bonus changed to "Kindling no longer reduces combustion cooldown on crit but instead kindling changes the cooldown of combustion to 1 minute."
    Last edited by nukie; 2017-03-14 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nukie View Post
    Wishful thinking, but id like to see the pyrotex bonus changed to "Kindling no longer reduces combustion cooldown on crit but instead kindling changes the cooldown of combustion to 1 minute."
    Or "your combustion now converts 80% of crit to mastery"

Quote Originally Posted by Nico3337 View Post
    Or "your combustion now converts 80% of crit to mastery"
    I like it!