10+ Year Old Account

Lost dragonsong orchestrion roll

Hi. As the title says. I have somehow managed to destroy my "Dragonsong orcherstrion roll", which is awarded from the MSQ. Is there any way for me to get this roll back? Would be so sad if I cant ever play that song in my apartment :/

In every town there's an NPC called a Calamity Salvager, I can't tell you from memory where they are, but if you somehow destroy or sell one-time items from quests you can rebuy them from one of them for cheap, it's segmented into categories but I think you should be able to get a lost orchestrion from it

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh really? I didnt know about that. Thats great, thank you so much!

- - - Updated - - -

I just went through the calamity salvager, and he doesnt sell the orchestrion roll. I know I have completed the quest necessary to get it :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah - went through the Calamity Salvager, and most likely saw you there as well. Didn't see any orchestrion rolls on the list.

At worst case there is Item Restoration service available, but sadly it's available only once per account.

10+ Year Old Account
    The item restoration only works if the item was discarded less than a week ago. And I fear I might have thrown out mine months ago. I didnt find out about the orchestrion until just recently (Took a few months long break from ff) :/

i Did the same mistake ,, i hope there is a way to get it bk :'(

Maybe try and write a suggestion to SE to have the orchestrion scrolls added to the salvager? They seem to be quite willing to stick things on them.