Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Just make a megatread. Problem fixed.
    What would you call this thread that discussed Science, Human Rights, Nuclear Weapons, Trade Agreements, Health Care, Australia, China, NATO, Video Streaming and Gaming .... etc (x 100) ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Must suck that your glorious leader is a giant fuck up that spawns different discussions every day, huh?
    It's funny, cause my country's president is not Trump. And, as such, I don't give a shit that he smelled a flower today and denied global warming tomorrow.

But you do raise a good point, filter all threads that have the word "Trump" in the title to USA IPs.

I did find ONE Trump thread that would belong in a Trump and/or Politics megathread/sub forum:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...he-White-House

But all the others so far aren't about politics.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

you can flick off Gen-OT on filters or hope they make a sub forum. one you can do one now the other not likely to happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Ok the guy is fruit loops and is the hot topic right now, but perhaps a temporary post election mega thread might be in order.

I know ultimately that decision falls on the staff, so here is my feedback:

Edit: Not sure if screenshot is loading correctly, but it is 8 Trump threads all piled at the top.
    You forgot the bottom thread on that list so 9 about Trump, 1 about the protests against Trump, 1 about Trump getting rid of foreign aid for abortions, 1 about Mary Tyler Moore and 1 about Clones, so out of 13, 11 are about Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    But you do raise a good point, filter all threads that have the word "Trump" in the title to USA IPs.
    95% of the effect of Trump is on non USA ... right now, he is on the brink of economically destroying my country. That's not politics, it is reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    You forgot the bottom thread on that list so 9 about Trump, 1 about the protests against Trump, 1 about Trump getting rid of foreign aid for abortions, 1 about Mary Tyler Moore and 1 about Clones, so out of 13, 11 are about Trump.
    Actually only 1 or two are about Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Actually only 1 or two are about Trump.
    People don't know the difference between Trump and his actions

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    This is barely even a gaming forum anymore.
    This is Trump forum now.

Damn trumpists, taking our forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    What would you call this thread that discussed Science, Human Rights, Nuclear Weapons, Trade Agreements, Health Care, Australia, China, NATO, Video Streaming and Gaming .... etc (x 100) ?
    Trump politics megathread?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    It's funny, cause my country's president is not Trump. And, as such, I don't give a shit that he smelled a flower today and denied global warming tomorrow.

Except that MMO-Champion's primary demographic is the US.

So deal with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Yeah because being president is just a 9-5 job that doesn't work on weekends or holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    They will - when his actions increase their WoW ping times by 100ms

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    While not a complete solution, you can uncheck the Gen OT sub forum from filters on main feed.
    ^ This so much.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Except that MMO-Champion's primary demographic is the US.
    Well, that's technically incorrect. If we take the primary demographic as WoW players (given the focus) - even excluding Asia, USA is around 40%.

That of course is demographic info and not usage info.

When I first came here I thought MMOC was dating forum for leftists. Now I see that is simply a forum for leftists, but the entirety of gen-ot is pastured by Trump keyword? Am confused with Stormfront now.

10+ Year Old Account
    As an european on this (so called) international site, I really would like if we could tone down all the circus around the US, offtopic section or not...

10+ Year Old Account
    It's what people want to talk about. For the 5th or 6th time now, the issues are too different to merge into one thread. Once the hubbub dies down, there will be less threads.

Closing.