15+ Year Old Account

Feral Unique buff?

So currently PTR has a feral trait giving Versatility party wide (number pending) when ever we cast tigers fury.. Does any other class have this? Will this solidify a feral spot in more m+?

They'll go from least desirable melee, to still least, unless it's like over 1k vers buff.

(Might be a worse melee, I just can't think of one, as even Survival is more desired)

((Yesyes I get your feral might be top shit, but that's not even slightly the norm))

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt it, I mean they've already reduced the amount of buffs to zero, I don't see this happening.
    If it happens, other classes will have a similar ability, because this game is homo as shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

Talking

Fire mages got smth like that too "Phoenix's Warmth - Phoenix Flames has a chance to grant 0% critical strike chance to you and the four allies."

It's unknown if it will make it way to the live (it's early 7.2 testings)... But i think this is the way they are trying to solve most "loud" problems ferals talk about, low utility (trait mentioned by OP), low burst (new gold talent add a burst mechanic to every AF use), and low AOE (by new Trash dmg trait)...
    Last edited by TorikSAn; 2017-01-26 at 08:59 AM.