Heroic Botanist - Handling Call of Night + Parasitic Fetter?

We have had a couple of wipes where a Call of Night duo get afflicted with Parasitic Fetter. Afraid to move apart, they almost always cause Lasherpocalypse.

How are you handling this situation?

So apparently stuns arent a thing?

Call of the night rooted-->Dispel -->Stun-->Move together.

Helper rooted-->Another helper comes to Call of the Night-->Continue the fight

People have to think for themselves for a change apart from 1-2-3-follow basic dont stand in fire guide?Quick thinking and reacting and improvising is a wonderful thing for raiding you know.

Not even sure why it wiped you unless i missed a part where its more than 1 Parasitic Fetter on HC?
    Last edited by potis; 2017-01-26 at 04:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    So apparently stuns arent a thing?

Call of the night rooted-->Dispel -->Stun-->Move together.

Helper rooted-->Another helper comes to Call of the Night-->Continue the fight

People have to think for themselves for a change apart from 1-2-3-follow basic dont stand in fire guide?Quick thinking and reacting and improvising is a wonderful thing for raiding you know.

Not even sure why it wiped you unless i missed a part where its more than 1 Parasitic Fetter on HC?
    for both kills has been 2 parasitic fetters for me

It takes the adds a few seconds to fixate and start running (sometimes they even go after the person the roots were just on) just throw mind bombs, tar traps, binding shots, vortexes, cap totems, etc. And have the 2 of them run

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    What we have been doing is telling the call of night people move if you need to their partner (normally chosen on the fly) will move with them if they need to move. So, if they get parasitic fever, as soon as they are free to move they should move. It's the responsibility of the partner to follow the person with the call of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by cyrisela View Post
    for both kills has been 2 parasitic fetters for me
    I've never seen two debuffs go out at once.

Unless you're dispelling right away and someone nearby is getting instantly melee'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunhunglo View Post
    We have had a couple of wipes where a Call of Night duo get afflicted with Parasitic Fetter. Afraid to move apart, they almost always cause Lasherpocalypse.

How are you handling this situation?
    There is a ~2 second grace window between when lashers spawn and them choosing a fixate target. The instant the Call of night duo gets dispelled and the lashers appear, they both have 2 seconds to move away (together).

So basically tell them to move. Just because they have call of night doesnt change anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    I've never seen two debuffs go out at once.

Unless you're dispelling right away and someone nearby is getting instantly melee'd.
    maybe has to do with group size?