Deleted

Potential Bloodbath build?

Yo!

So with Convergence of Fates, Battle Cry gets close to 30 seconds CD, which makes it perfect to line up with Bloodbath. Since Raging Blow is barely used in the Execute phase, Bloodbath allows for better Execute phases. I simmed it with Frothing Berserker. Although with Massacre (and my gear) it's about 0.5% more DPS. Bloodbath is still about 4% DPS below Inner Rage build. But it's nice to see other talents do get close.

Now you can also see, that even with optimal Bloodbath use, it's still below Inner Rage.

I used this Simcraft Rotation forBloodbath
    Code:
    # Cooldowns
    actions.single_target+=/battle_cry,if=rage<100&cooldown.bloodbath.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/bloodbath,if=buff.battle_cry.up
    actions.single_target+=/avatar,if=buff.battle_cry.up&cooldown.draught_of_souls.remains=0
    actions.single_target+=/use_item,name=draught_of_souls,if=buff.enrage.remains>=3&buff.battle_cry.remains>=3

# Pre-Execute Rotation
    actions.single_target+=/execute,if=buff.stone_heart.up&buff.enrage.up&target.health.pct>=20
    actions.single_target+=/rampage,if=rage=100&target.health.pct>=20
    actions.single_target+=/bloodthirst,if=buff.enrage.down&target.health.pct>=20
    actions.single_target+=/odyns_fury,if=buff.battle_cry.up&buff.enrage.up&target.health.pct>=20
    actions.single_target+=/raging_blow,if=target.health.pct>=20&buff.enrage.up
    actions.single_target+=/bloodthirst,if=target.health.pct>=20
    actions.single_target+=/furious_slash,if=target.health.pct>=20

# Execute Rotation
    actions.single_target+=/bloodthirst,if=rage<=90&target.health.pct<20
    actions.single_target+=/execute,if=target.health.pct<20
    actions.single_target+=/furious_slash,if=target.health.pct<20
    Last edited by mmoc8504677281; 2017-01-26 at 06:43 PM.

Deleted
    That's indeed quite good, and remember this is single target sims, this talent shine more on aoe fights, I remember taking it while doing MoS runs and it was quite good cause i never had to use RB