Deleted

Question Reap and Sow Legendary Cloak

Got a big question is Reap and Sow cloak that good ? should i replace Hood or Prydaz with that cloak ? 1.5 second per souls consumed feels hmmm dunno....

It's very good. I wouldn't replace the hood with it though. Prydaz, might depend on the fight. Star Augur, for example, you have reap up so much for that fight anyway I'm not sure it would really make all that much difference, especially in the last phase where it's up pretty much 100% of the time without the cloak.

Deleted
    Hi,

I think so the reap currently is a better option for you. Flat damage increase if i remember correctly.

I have a question about this since I dont have it or know anyone I can inspect in game. I was looking in the loot journal and it said increases duration by 2.1 seconds. I remember when it went from 2.5 to 2 to 1.5, and that's how it shows in the armory, so I assume this is a error, but figured I'd check.

I would keep hood/prydaz
    Edit Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Inci View Post
    I would keep hood/prydaz
    This. I have hood and prydaz and I don't really know how to change prydz other than complete mythic nighthold quest and this one requires to kill Ellisange 4 times. I don't know why people value this cloak so much. On fights where you can get souls it's almost useless and on fights where you can't get souls on demand you it will not help that much. Stretens bracers are opposite in my opinion. People tend to undervalue it or prydaz while both being great legendaries with good stats to affliction.
    Prydaz is a joke for warlock utility wise. I soaked 5 souls from Gul'dan's souls well on heroic, run through fire on the ground and failed to step out of well explosion and still was alive. And prydaz's stats are greaat compensation for not that good stats on tier pieces.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    I have a question about this since I dont have it or know anyone I can inspect in game. I was looking in the loot journal and it said increases duration by 2.1 seconds. I remember when it went from 2.5 to 2 to 1.5, and that's how it shows in the armory, so I assume this is a error, but figured I'd check.
    Clear cache.