Deleted

How to get started?

Hello everyone,

I want to get started playing 3vs3 Arena and Rated BGs as a Affliction Warlock.

However beside the usual "casual arena/bg" stuff I never did something interesting or serious which gave me some experiance.
    Also I'm back since the beginning of Legion (stopped playing after TBC) so I missed a lot.

Can you give me some advises for how to get into this/finding players to play with?

Deleted
    Practice some skirmish. Make your own group in group finder and put it down as farming for the 100 wins mount. Grab a healer and another DPS and off you go. If you enjoy playing with people, add them. Be social, know the difference between criticism and abuse, it works both ways. Keep an eye on enemy cooldowns, practice switching hard on targets and cc'ing your focus target.

7+ Year Old Account
    To add on the guy above, try to constantly work on something. Either be it positioning, when to cc, when to pop deff/off cds, recognizing more and more of the enemies cd's and learn how to react to that. You always want to be improving upon yourself or you'll be stuck at a certain rating. Constantly look back on what worked, why and what you could do differently. You don't just get good it takes quite a bit of effort and usually a lot of games.

Finding the right players can be hard but if you're social and don't mind using voice then most likely you'll find some solid mates through the group finder.
    Don't be that guy who tries to point out the mistakes of everyone else while you don't improve on your own or pretend you're perfect.

Deleted
    Yep seconding the other 2 posters above.

Try to find people that you would like to play as much as you can(if you are going to push the ratings that is) or people who can fit your gaming schedule and you can play with them and practice aswell!

Working as a team is the most important part of any kind of team sport, be it football, raiding, arenas, bg's anything, practice together and give pointers to others and find the best strategies to counter other players as a whole.

Would suggest visiting sometimes the game forums(Ikr grazy place but if you dont go there too often you might hold your sanity ) i have seen multiple people posting there, trying to find reliable arena partners to start off with and getting together to learn more about the game.

I wish you will find good partners for you and wishing the best of luck with the future games!
    And finally "If there is a will, there is a way!"