Best setup for these nighthold hc bosses?

Whats the best setup for these bosses:

1. Tichondrius

2. Star Augur

3. Elisande

4. Guldan

also any tip about puging them successfully? my pug stuck on tichondrius last week , i really want to clear the raid this one and get the loot , any advice is welcome.

Unfortunately second half on heroic is still quite difficult even in an organized setting. I personally wouldn't waste time pugging, but if you want to waste your time with pugs, first make your own group. Read up on the fights and be prepared to be a sheep herder of pug sheep. Make voice comm mandatory, you can easily setup a discord server for yourself and the pugs.

Pugs will leave after wipes, its unavoidable. If the raid leader seems to know what he is doing, some people will choose to stay. After weeding out the bads and those without patience, you can eventually down a couple bosses after a few hours.

I managed to one shot elisande hc , im now 9/10 with pugs , i just need guldan , any idea whats the best setup is?

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    I managed to one shot elisande hc , im now 9/10 with pugs , i just need guldan , any idea whats the best setup is?
    a prayer circle

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    anyone who is 10/10 normal and 890? what do you expect for an answer some magic class stacking?

take anyone and kick anyone, reasons are up to you to decide.