Deleted

What is Mytich boosting ?

Hi Guys,

I have become my worst nightmare, a casual player with no time for a dedicated guild, all my friends left the game so yeah, i have you guys left to ask for advice, as i have not played really since cata.

So i love this Mytich dungeons idea, however i have zero clue on how it works, so i hear about someone boosting your key? Could someone explain me what that is? How do i best as a casual player without any wow friends, go around progression in mytich ? I have looked at the group finder, but it seems like people are doing just like one key and leaving the group to find another, atleast the 4 ive tried so far.

Hope someone can help a confused casual.

Thanks!

Basically, you go into a normal mythic dungeon, clear it, at the end you will get a mythic+ keystone, level 2 set to a certain dungeon. If you get a desirable dungeon, in the premade group finder you can search "Carry" or "Boost" and apply to groups carrying peoples keys. With a little luck you can get quite a few carrys in a row.

If you level 2 key is done fast enough, you get 3 chests and your key goes up by 3, making it 5, then it can go 8 etc. Sometimes it'll be a little slower so you'll get 2 or 1 chests but you'll always get a new key as long as it's done within the timeframe.

Then at the end of the week a chest will spawn in your order hall, giving you a reward based on the best m+ you cleared that week.

You get a low level key.
    You find a boosting grp via the LFD.
    And you wait for to get picked.

Sadly some keys are not in favor of others so if you get stuff like Black rook hold/halls of valor you will have to wait a lot of time until some one picks you up if at all.
    Most desired keys are Maw of souls/Darkh hearth thicket/Court of Stars/Arcway .

Deleted
    Mythic is the next difficulty above heroic. If you go a Mythic dungeons you have to form the group yourself, and go through the instance portal. Once inside, you do the instance regularly, but its tougher and you get better loot.

At the end of your first mythic dungeon, you get a keystone your Mythic level 2. Mobs have 9% more HP and do 9% more damage, but loot is 5 item levels better as well.
    this key is inserted into the pedestal at the beginning of the instance, which starts a timed run. if you complete the run, you get a chest with loot. There is no loot from bosses. If you manage to do it in time, you get a Mythic Level 3 key. If you do it in 80% of the time, you get *two* loot chests and the key gets *two* levels more (Level 4). If you do it in 60% of the time, you get *three* chests and the key gets *three* levels more (Level 5).

At level 4, 7 and 10 mobs get affixes which make them harder. Loot scales up to 885 from a level 15 key.

At the end of the week, you get a weekly cache that contains one piece of gear equivalent to your highest run from the week, +15 item levels, as well as a new key which is three levels below the highest key you ran in the week. its not required that you run your own key, anyones key counts.

Mythic boosting is the process of taking your key and running it so that it gets upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    You get a low level key.

Sadly some keys are not in favor of others so if you get stuff like Black rook hold/halls of valor you will have to wait a lot of time until some one picks you up if at all.
    Nelth is also on that list

Deleted
    Guys! Thanks so much! This was just what i was looking for

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Nelth is also on that list
    Depending on the weeks affixes VoW as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    You get a low level key.

>arcway

yeah ok.

add nelth to the list.

EoE is also alright speedwise, just a bit of mounting and running which is a hassle but it still takes no longer than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by fluttershypony View Post
    >arcway

yeah ok.

add nelth to the list.

EoE is also alright speedwise, just a bit of mounting and running which is a hassle but it still takes no longer than the others.
    Arcway is finished in 15-17mins with a good grp that actually knows what they are doing in all mix of affix.
    Also it has one of the best loots out there from all instances.