Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Where did i throw a tantrum. There are maximums. Take an edjucated guess and plan from there.

Seriously, this stuff is not hard.
    Calling me a dick wasn't exactly constructive.
    I simply pointed out that it was short-signted, because it was thinking only about a small selection of players.
    Complaining that such a minority isn't having the acquisition centered around them at the start.

And whether you have completed it or not, that is where your complaint comes from.

Edit: Latest PTR patch raised artifact knowledge cap to 40.
    If that was "plenty of time" for everyone, why else would they need to do that.
    I think that makes it pretty clear just how many players are expected to cap out.
    Not a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    It affected everyone trying to get BiS legendaries. This RNG aspect of the system was pointed out to Blizzard the very day it was first mentioned. To say "in hindsight is was a bad idea" is to shove your tongue up Blizzard's asshole. They continue to refuse to listen to people who actually play the game and therefore see how bad these designs are from a long, long way off.

Just be glad these idiots don't do anything important (let's be real, none of them could actually get a job doing anything important).
    And they acknowledged problems "in hindsight", yet that still always equates somehow to "not listening".
    A phrase thrown around way too much, "not listening".
    Not listening, and not having another solution are very different things.
    They have even discussed more specific targeting in the past, so a very long way from them not hearing us.
    Sometimes blizzard believe their way is better.
    Sometimes they get it wrong, sometimes right.
    But in the end they will never please everyone.

The problem is how to have a legendary have some interest when you loot it.
    Players are putting blizzard in an impossible situation by artificially dictating that anything less than best in slot sucks, and therefore the rng element meant to provide that excitement simply doesn't work for those players.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-02-01 at 01:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Sorry, but are the AP tokens you get from 5 man, quest or WQ BoE now? Havent keept up much.
    So, none ? 3rd try, no answer. Didnt understood what thread was about I guess.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    They didn't put a cap on 4 legendaries. They capped the bonus protection that was added each time you do legendary eligible content. You could still roll one if you were lucky just like people who farm rare mounts. Not communicating this was the problem. The solution was fine.
    That's the definition of a softcap. You can obtain more than 4, but it becomes significantly harder to obtain one after 4. What you're implying is a hardcap, which is get 4 and never get one again.
    Anyone else think Jaime Lannister only has the Kingslayer title because he was just too lazy to kill the king on heroic mode?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sosleapy View Post
    I have been playing same toon since release(but a 1 month break) raid 3 times a week play 2-3 hours a day outside raiding max AK and i am only at level 39 on that toon. so you must be farming AP during that time
    I´m mostly leveling other toons, and the time I spend on my main is just to gather AP through BG´s (specially), the daily hc dungeon and followers missions plus world quests.

But yeah, mainly farming it. Anyway everything in Legion leads to AP.

I'd like to see the artifact tokens be account bound, but I won't go as far as saying this was a terrible decision.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    So, none ? 3rd try, no answer. Didnt understood what thread was about I guess.
    No, they are not BoE. You can vendor them for 5 gold. Which is less than Vanilla raid epics would give you - and imo thats bad.

Blizzard should just make them BoA just like Rep tokens after you hit exalted. I know its more "wasted" time to do all AP WQs on 3+ characters which leads to more months on subs but at same time it makes me hate the game and WQs even more. Despite they are 1000 times better than dailies

For every idea in the game you will find someone that will defiantly assert that it was a bad idea and someone else that will agree with them.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    They have a vendor value so that you can do something other than delete them which is what people at 54 would do if they don't give a shit about their off specs. I've been pumping mine into my off specs even though I rarely play them. I can't imagine having all of them at 54...that's just terrifying. I BARELY have one at 54 and the others both below 10.

The massive rampup of AP is going to make this an ongoing issue for more successful players and selling them is a temporary fix I am sure.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Artifact Power is basically "Weapon XP". And like character XP, when you reach the cap, it stops giving any benefit - so it is replaced by a nominal amount of Gold. Same thing as with Honor conversion and such. Maybe getting nothing at all was better?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wish I could give it to my alts instead, but I know why they won't allow it.