Simulation Craft APL for "meme" build?

What is an appropriate APl for the meme build? I'm not familiar enough with simcraft to write my own apl, and not much of a coder tbh. But i would like to sim my own stat weights/compare different gear etc, but I need the appropriate apl. Can anybody help?

I've noticed that in the latest build they have
    patient.sniper apl

&

non.patient.sniper apl

And a bunch of code below each section. Are these up-to-date APL's for both trick shot and meme?

If so, why when I sim my stat weights do I get such different results then azortharion's who is currently saying versa > haste....
    Last edited by HappyLuckBox; 2017-01-29 at 09:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyLuckBox View Post
    What is an appropriate APl for the meme build? I'm not familiar enough with simcraft to write my own apl, and not much of a coder tbh. But i would like to sim my own stat weights/compare different gear etc, but I need the appropriate apl. Can anybody help?

I've noticed that in the latest build they have
    patient.sniper apl

&

non.patient.sniper apl

And a bunch of code below each section. Are these up-to-date APL's for both trick shot and meme?

If so, why when I sim my stat weights do I get such different results then azortharion's who is currently saying versa > haste....
    That APL should be correct yes

Azor's guide currently has haste> vers http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/marksma...-stat-priority

Your stat weights might be different regardless because stats scale off of each other, so depending on your exact gear, your weights will change and vary a bit. Having too much of 1 stat and too little of another will tip the scale towards the lower stat.

This is what azor has posted...

( Pawn: v1: "Azor-Marksmanship-Memebuild": Agility=20.05, Ap=19.36, CritRating=18.29, HasteRating=15.29, MasteryRating=22.33, Versatility=17.17, Dps=50.03 )