Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    This doesn't answer my question at all. Cross referencing that was presented as an option only leads one to find more sources that agree with something that is not understood. That doesn't mean they are not lies. It just means they agree with each other for whatever motive they have that is not understood.
    To summarize your post: "I cannot be bothered to inform myself but I will just assume that everyone who knows more about the topic at hand must be suspect".

Nice conspiracy theory

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Three, almost four, pages to make this incredibly important point. A point that comes pretty damn close to /thread for me. And how do the Mental Titans of MMO-C Gen OT handle it? They ignore it so they can maintain their own indignant attitudes.
    A lot of people are just pretty enthusiastic about having someone with Really Serious Credentials back up whatever they believed in the first place. Such is the way of life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Seriously, most of you claim to support the scientific method.
    Only very tenuously though. Most people that say they're enthusiastic about science are the kinds of dipshits that "fucking love science", but can't be bothered to learn the first thing about it. They proudly post whatever the tribally approved science is that's consistent with the things they already approve of anyway while fastidiously ignoring any actually touchy scientific that might make them uncomfortable and even more fastidiously ignoring science that doesn't really have any connection to politics or fads at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    To summarize your post: "I cannot be bothered to inform myself but I will just assume that everyone who knows more about the topic at hand must be suspect".
    No one is able to become an expert in everything they do not understand. Not seeing your point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tota View Post
    Unless the patient is acting. Without physical proof, acting can prevent accurate psychological diagnosis. The diagnosis would be based on a lie.
    So he's either sick enough to need help, or he's a big enough moron to act like someone whos very sick.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    It is absolutely deniable.

You guys have made me defend a man I never thought I'd have to defend in my life. I've fought ever since childhood against religious zealotry. The fact that I have to side with someone who's the head of the republican party, the single biggest enemy I ever had in my life, should in itself be outrageous.

But your group cannot accept what has been handed out to you. Your group will do everything -- anything -- to smear, discredit, or fight against someone who was rightfully elected.

Rightfully elected. Do you know what that mean?

Not popular vote. He won with the system that has been there for centuries. It was a fair win, even if you're disgruntled.

And yes, you need a direct relationship with a client to analyse his mental health state. I know, I suffer from both GAD and Social Anxiety. Public image is one thing, what's going on behind the scene is something else.

You know what's worse? The more you try to push these stupid stories, the stronger the pro-Trump base solidify itself. Because you have nothing to discredit him. You want to discredit his program. Turns out, people voted for his program. You can disagree with it. I disagree with it. But the more you try to smear him, the more you strengthen their grip.

That makes you a useful idiot.
    Well said. I mean he's obviously got some narcissistic traits, but that doesn't mean he's unfit to be president. And so far, the people are getting what they voted for. Who gives a shit if he's a narcissist? If he attempts to do what he said he was going to do, well that's what the people voted for. That's democracy at work.

Working as intended...

Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Well said. I mean he's obviously got some narcissistic traits, but that doesn't mean he's unfit to be president. And so far, the people are getting what they voted for. Who gives a shit if he's a narcissist? If he attempts to do what he said he was going to do, well that's what the people voted for. That's democracy at work.

Working as intended...
    Not so much the US getting what they voted for as he lost the popular vote and even then his opponent wasn't wanted either and cheated to get where she was.

More a product of cheating and a broken electoral system that forces elections into an either-or situation without viable 3rd options.

Working as intended doesn't mean much when it is also broken by design.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not only ridiculous, but should have been closed from the beginning. There is really no validity and it just serves as a place to bash President Trump.