Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Another example:

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, Sean Spicer retweeted the Onion.

When asked for comment, Spicer told the press "Aqenbpuu"
    I sort of doubt this is accidental, given his long running twitter feud with Dipping Dots. He seems like the kind of guy who would retweet a deprecating joke article.

Even the US doesn't have enough prison room to hold everyone contemplating assassinating Trump.

And that's quite a statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    I do feel for you, Americans. The rest of the world is looking to what is happening in your country completely smashed, to the point that european populist candidates are slowly losing support for the next elections.

The age of Twitter Populism (from both left and right) is indeed a scary shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    I do feel for you, Americans. The rest of the world is looking to what is happening in your country completely smashed, to the point that european populist candidates are slowly losing support for the next elections.

That bit is indeed something good out of this mess. I was hoping for it, but I predicted the European populistic front had peaked and this will certainly help their decline so we can get back to business and prepare to isolate ourselves from the fallout of US isolationism.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Also inconveniencing <5% of the population is probably preferable to fucking up quality of living for 100%.
    I feel like condoning shock therapy is more than "inconveniencing" a group of people. And thus it's also not a question of what is preferable - things like those are simply not acceptable for a president.

I also doubt that Trump will "fuck up" the quality of living for a 100% of people. That said, I do agree that he is probably more unpredictable in his actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Even the US doesn't have enough prison room to hold everyone contemplating assassinating Trump.

And that's quite a statement.
    Well, just like with PizzaGate if you keep drumming it up it is only a matter of time until someone tries...

And when it fails you'll get actual crackdown on opposition and "free media"... and even worse one if it actually succeeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post

America just wanted to one up England. Saw the Brexit vote and said Oh yea? Watch this!

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I feel like condoning shock therapy is more than "inconveniencing" a group of people. And thus it's also not a question of what is preferable - things like those are simply not acceptable for a president.

I also doubt that Trump will "fuck up" the quality of living for a 100% of people. That said, I do agree that he is probably more unpredictable in his actions.
    He could condone the killing of prostitutes with a spoon for all I care. The chance of his crazy making it into pilicies is way lower and that is what counts. Trump is curerntly just grabing his pen when something doesn't work according to his plan and starts writing executive orders. Pence is a puppet. His policy will be what ever the leaders of the conservatives want. They have bigger issues than shocking the gay out of people. But when Trump scratching is ass in private is already reason for massive public outrage and invoking Godwin then I guess any kind of rationale is no longer high on the agenda .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    Some idiot spouted off he was taking up target practice, then posted a picture of Trump with a bulleye. I forwarded the post to the Mayor of the city, the idiot, is suspended. I have no information beyond that. Been almost two months, and he's still suspended.
    https://bernietargets.com/

Do you also take issue with these? I think anybody using targets with our political leaders faces is crazy inappropriate but I'd love to see some consistency.

Drunk tweets, yes, yes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    At this point I'm not even sure he is that bad. I mean What you get is republican puppet that just has a conservative stance and that isn't too fond of gay people. More predictable and managable imho.
    Still, if I had to pick I'd write in a "none of the above" option. Would we just have to do two successive impeachments?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    https://bernietargets.com/

Do you also take issue with these? I think anybody using targets with our political leaders faces is crazy inappropriate but I'd love to see some consistency.

I've got to admit that one got a chuckle out of me. And it's on sale, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Another one that became famous over night;

Source Warning: Faux News

A former Hillary Clinton volunteer drew swift condemnation -- and lost his job -- after mocking the widow of a fallen Navy SEAL who was honored by the president during his congressional address Tuesday night.

-

Grilo’s LinkedIn page says he works as a principal for the Chicago-based Liberty Advisor Group. But as of Wednesday morning, Grilo’s profile page on the site had been deleted, and the company later confirmed that an employee had sent what they called "an offensive and inappropriate tweet" regarding the Gold Star family.
    At the end of the day he was a nobody. The theme remains the same however. lmao