Infernal Stun + Sephuz Hotfix?

I am unable to get Sephuz to proc in raid on bosses from infernal stun's damage. Seeing if anyone else is having this issue

Killed Chronomatic 5 hours ago, it was working fine, please double check this :<

- - - Updated - - -

EU

10chars.
    Edit Signature.

were you procing it on the adds or the boss? Ive tried several times to proc it on Spellblade without it working.

Deleted
    I can confirm it was hotfixed around 3:00 server time EU.

Quote Originally Posted by vizuk View Post
    I can confirm it was hotfixed around 3:00 server time EU.
    Source? I hope this isn't the case.

Why would they hotfix this? Infernals don't stun bosses right?

Yes it was hotfixed, can confirm that on US.

7+ Year Old Account
    Rip memes. It's been fun
    Don't be like haunt guy.

Blazegore, you shall be missed.

Now I really need another leggo.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was only a matter of time. They already fixed Mortal Coil earlier so it's obvious that cc abilities are not supposed to proc Sephuz when used against cc-immune mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Why would they hotfix this? Infernals don't stun bosses right?
    they didnt stun bosses but it still gave you the buff when you used your infernals command demonm ability if you had GoSup

Oh, lovely. Finally got a legendberry I can use in Aff and it got nerfed before I ever got to use it in a raid. Oh well, makes for a good assortment of stat sticks I suppose... Pretty done with this system at this point though.

Guess it's a fine line between making something bis and garbage and blizz would rather have a legendary be garbage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Wow what a shit move.... so it's a useless legendary now since you cant procc it on bosses what Meteor Strike did, thank you very much mister Blizzard. First I wasn't sure why it didn't procc, opened mmo-champion forum and loled

Deleted
    Yeap came here just to ask same thing. Doesnt seem to even proc when stuns are possible on trash. Or I used it on ICD on my quick LFR testing.

Looks like its RIP Blazeblast, the loyal infernal, father and offtank. You be no longer blasting anything.

Not that I am surprised. Hunters got same nerf with their net proccing it on bosses.

Deleted
    I don't understand that hotfix. It's not like it was overpowered in any way. Was this nerf really necessary ?

Here I am with my Sacrolash and Sephuz patienly waiting for 7.2 (because buffing Sacrolash in 7.1.5 or hotfixing it post release is so hard to do).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Looks like its RIP Blazeblast, the loyal infernal, father and offtank. You be no longer blasting anything.
    I loled :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Dismembered View Post
    Wow what a shit move.... so it's a useless legendary now since you cant procc it on bosses what Meteor Strike did, thank you very much mister Blizzard. First I wasn't sure why it didn't procc, opened mmo-champion forum and loled
    I mean, there is a game outside of raids

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulzar View Post
    I mean, there is a game outside of raids
    Legendaries for...world questing? For Mythic+ its just bleh epeen proc.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    Legendaries for...world questing? For Mythic+ its just bleh epeen proc.
    Epeen proc, lol What a retarded post.