Patch 7.1.5 Hotfixes - January 31

Patch 7.1.5 Hotfixes - January 31
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes
    • Mage (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Frost
      • Brain Freeze procs gained while you already have a Brain Freeze active and unused will now be delayed slightly.
        • Developers’ notes: The delay on the second Brain Freeze will give the Mage time to use the first Brain Freeze proc. For example, the Mage might cast Frostbolt (proc Brain Freeze), then Frostbolt (proc Brain Freeze again), then instant Flurry, then Ice Lance, then Instant Flurry again, then Ice Lance.
      • Ebonbolt now travels slightly slower.
        • Developers’ notes: This allows the guaranteed Brain Freeze proc/instant Flurry cast immediately following it to land first, providing the Winter's Chill buff to that Ebonbolt. For example, the Mage might cast Frostbolt (proc Brain Freeze), then Ebonbolt, and fully use both Brain Freeze procs.
      • The first missile from a Flurry cast should now hit sooner.
        • Developers’ notes: This allows a Frostbolt or Ebonbolt cast immediately before a Brain Freeze Flurry to more consistently benefit from that Flurry's Winter's Chill effect, even if the mage isn’t standing at long range. This allows the Frost Mage who has an active Brain Freeze to cast Frostbolt/Ebonbolt, then an Instant Flurry, then Ice Lance while standing 15+ yards from the target. Previously, the Mage had to be about twice as far away.

• Priest (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Atonement will now heal players who are out of line of sight of the Priest.

• Rogue (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
      • Agonizing Poison application no longer increases Kingsbane damage by twice the listed amount.

Dungeons and Raids
    • The Nighthold
      • Gul’dan
        • Resolved an issue that could cause Empowered Bonds of Fel to instantly detonate.

Events
    • The mages of the Kirin Tor made some arcane miscalculations when planning their Tavern Crawl. The Tavern Crawl is cancelled. Khadgar sends his apologies!

Items
    • Cache of Nightborne Treasures now correctly displays the difficulty it is associated with for non-Normal difficulties.
    • Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish should no longer be castable while Mounted or under the effect of crowd control.

Player versus Player

The mages of the Kirin Tor made some arcane miscalculations when planning their Tavern Crawl. The Tavern Crawl is cancelled. Khadgar sends his apologies!
    OH C'MON! Stop making me hate Khadgar, I'm trying really hard not to!

Deleted
    Tavern Crawl is actually an event I wanted to take part in... eh.

umm what a nerf to WW in pvp... this when I finally got back to class which gives me so much fun :]

Give layers of fear to me!

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh look, Diablo III style legendary identification.

I can't believe that Atonement fix actually needed to happen. Man, what a joke disc has been.

Deleted
    A stupid question. Why only rogues have 30% slow in pvp and other classes have 50% or more ? was more fair that ranged classes to have 30% not a melee class.