Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamorallo View Post
    Stage one is denial.
    He's trolling you. Why bother arguing with someone who only sees one side of any argument. He will never see any side except the side told to him by whatever liberal websites he visits. It could be on the huffington post and he would still question it because it goes against his very being. You will never hcange his mind, you will never "convince" him of anything because his kind has an agenda and he will not waver. Just stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Deflection and misnomers. Still no evidence while ignoring the original point of debate. Gotta love the Trumpkins. Let me know when you really want to debate - so far you've just got empty little statements of the obvious.

Remember - I'm the only one providing evidence for my claims.

Wow, you can't even get basic facts right. No wonder you need misdirection and deflection. Trumpkins taking stupidity to a whole new level . . . .
    So Dems didnt lose the 2016 election? Now that is a ridiculous level of denial. Still please keep embarrassing yourself.

The only one peddling alternative facts in this thread is you I am afraid. Dems are minorities in both houses, Dems have far less seats in state legislature, Reps have a lot more governors and of course Reps have the presidency.

Dems lost period. Trying to deny that is a sad level of delusion even for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    So Dems didnt lose the 2016 election? Now that is a ridiculous level of denial. Still please keep embarrassing yourself.

The only one peddling alternative facts in this thread is you I am afraid. Dems are minorities in both houses, Dems have far less seats in state legislature, Reps have a lot more governors and of course Reps have the presidency.

Dems lost period. Trying to deny that is a sad level of delusion even for you.
    What's really pathetic is you and @Calamorallo level of delusion and complete separation of reality. Typical of Trumpers, of course.

Or did the Dems not net gain seats in the House and Senate? Oh, wait . . .

(in before both of you deflect at a Cheeto level of alternative facts)

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's really pathetic is you and @Calamorallo level of delusion and complete separation of reality. Typical of Trumpers, of course.

You are correct Cubby, the Democrats had a increase of 2 Senate and 6 House seats. But the Republican Party gained 2 states' governorships, increasing its total to 33, a record high last seen in 1922. And across the state level government elections, they did not do well.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You are correct Cubby, the Democrats had a increase of 2 Senate and 6 House seats. But the Republican Party gained 2 states' governorships, increasing its total to 33, a record high last seen in 1922. And across the state level government elections, they did not do well.
    Very true - and the Dems have definitely lost a fuck-ton of seats over the past eight years (thank you gerrymandering - we'll see how that plays out now that the courts are ruling on some of those redistricting laws). Although, interestingly, the GOP only gained control of one more state level government and two governors seats. Which is, as I've pointed out, still a gain (lol).

But the Dems did win seats in the House and Senate, and are only 3 away from controlling the Senate in 2018 (although those will be tough because the majority are Dem seats up for re-election).
    @ghost - I'm sure you and I could have a reasonably intelligent conversation on this subtopic. My point was to demonstrate to the two Trumpers that the Dems didn't lose the national race completely - which was their assertion.

10+ Year Old Account

The only one peddling alternative facts is you. In fact, now you have descended to outright lying. Winning an election means winning the majority in a given legislative chamber, not picking up seats.

And I like how you completely ignored the state races, where Reps picked up more governors and state legislative chambers.

The whole court thing (judicial branch and to a lesser extend art iii judges b/c state judges are often elected directly) is way too political these days :/

And just for more laughter, what do I have to gain as a Czech citizen by supporting Trump?
    I just wanted to thank you. Actually thank your country.

You guys have produced some of my favorite firearms ever.

Both the Scorpion EVO and my P-07 are probably my top two favorite in my collection.

I for one welcome a CZ overlord.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    The only one peddling alternative facts is you. In fact, now you have descended to outright lying. Winning an election means winning the majority in a given legislative chamber, not picking up seats.
    Gaining seats isn't losing, lol. Not sure what world you live in - but it's sure adorable.

And I like how you completely ignored the state races, where Reps picked up more governors and state legislative chambers.
    And speaking of reading comprehension - I guess you just comment on stuff without ever reading it.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very true - and the Dems have definitely lost a fuck-ton of seats over the past eight years (thank you gerrymandering - we'll see how that plays out now that the courts are ruling on some of those redistricting laws). Although, interestingly, the GOP only gained control of one more state level government and two governors seats. Which is, as I've pointed out, still a gain (lol).

But the Dems did win seats in the House and Senate, and are only 3 away from controlling the Senate in 2018 (although those will be tough because the majority are Dem seats up for re-election).
    @ghost - I'm sure you and I could have a reasonably intelligent conversation on this subtopic. My point was to demonstrate to the two Trumpers that the Dems didn't lose the national race completely - which was their assertion.
    Of course. We have had our disagreements, but I respect your opinion because you have always expressed them to me respectfully. Those who act like immature brats, make my ignore list pretty fast.

On subject, one thing to keep in mind is a lot of the Congressional seats coming up for reelection in 2018, are in states Trump won. Of course the important factor I think is how successful he has been by the time those elections come around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gaining seats isn't losing, lol. Not sure what world you live in - but it's sure adorable.

And speaking of reading comprehension - I guess you just comment on stuff without ever reading it.
    Now I wonder how many posts before you start claiming that Dems won the elections. You are just living in some fantasy land.

No that is your prerogative, not mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    I just wanted to thank you. Actually thank your country.

You guys have produced some of my favorite firearms ever.

Both the Scorpion EVO and my P-07 are probably my top two favorite in my collection.

I for one welcome a CZ overlord.
    Heh you are welcome.

Scorpions are nice I agree, but i find CZ handgun's a tad too heavy for my taste.