Deleted

Relic calculation

Hello fellow Warlocks,

As an affliction lock I tried to find out if my 900ilvl relic with SoC damage is an increase over my 880 ilvl with Shadow damage perk. All I could find was this sim:
    http://downloads.simulationcraft.org...gy_0pc_st.html

Am I not getting it or does it not help me with my decision at all? Do any of you have other sims that would help me with my problem? Thanks in advance!

cheers,
    Dizzy

Deleted
    Neither of those sims have the SoC damage trait (or just "no" trait) option. Or is there something I am missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy2k View Post
    Neither of those sims have the SoC damage trait (or just "no" trait) option. Or is there something I am missing?
    Sim is the most accurate answer. Otherwise you can use Drain Life as a very very rough guide. That (Drain Soul anyhow) still does damage on say 9/10 fights though and a little on Botanist and Seeds is probably only used on about 3 (on normal/heroic anyhow).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    Sim is the most accurate answer. Otherwise you can use Drain Life as a very very rough guide. That (Drain Soul anyhow) still does damage on say 9/10 fights though and a little on Botanist and Seeds is probably only used on about 3 (on normal/heroic anyhow).
    So I have to fiddle out how to change relics manually in simcraft and sim it myself? Or what are you saying? I know, that the SoC perk is useless, but it has 20ilvl more, so I want to find out if the ilvl upgrade is worth more than the extra trait.

Deleted
    i think it's non damage trait. You don't really use SoC in most of encounters. Shoulb be a up nonetheless