Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Did, and replied. It really wasn't. It's super vague and not incorrect. They're virtually the same thing and probably should just be written off as artistic license. Not only that but it wasn't 'renamed after'... The thing was written before Thal'Dranath was removed. They probably (at the time, 2015/early 2016) had every intent to have TD in there, as it.. .well.. existed.
    The Audio Drama didn't release until right before Legion. The same month even I think. Maybe July. If you think changing a single sentence in a short story is that difficult man.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    The Audio Drama didn't release until right before Legion. The same month even I think. Maybe July. If you think changing a single sentence in a short story is that difficult man.....
    Do you think that Robert Brooks got a call from Blizzard in July and they said "Hey can you write this thing today or tomorrow? Thanks"

It was written back in 2015, or early 2016 at the latest.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    The much cooler idea they announced in place of Thal'dranath?
    Argus, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Do you think that Robert Brooks got a call from Blizzard in July and they said "Hey can you write this thing today or tomorrow? Thanks"

It was written back in 2015, or early 2016 at the latest.
    Changing a single line/sentence of a story doesn't require his assistance, most likely not even his permission if Blizzard did it through contract. I am saying the story was written back in 2015, maybe early 2016 and then they changed the one line to reflect the changes after they decided against using Thal'dranath.

The much cooler idea they announced in place of Thal'dranath? was the first zone for the next expansion, and then it was re-marketed as "a much better idea" - but really what it was was streamlining and then "handling" YOU the community by spinning it to make is sound cool

"we thought it would be boring to do - yet another Elven ruins place" - no you didn't, you decided to cut it, so you could get the new expansion out faster, just like Ogre island in WoD. Now some would applaud the decision, but we are not plebs to be "handled" and manipulated like this is some politics show or courtroom jury.

- i don't like this level of sneakiness, be more open with us and bite the bullet. And you are cutting a lot of stuff - but it's your game and your decision. I don't like being "managed"
    Your avatar sure looks grumpy. Are you always so grumpy?

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Lol @ the ignorant plebs that think Thal'dranath is happening. C'mon dude, they already said in countless of interviews that it was cut in favor of a way cooler location, this location being Argus..
    It got cut in favor of reusing the Broken Shore.

Deleted
    you don't think the Argus zone of 7.3 is just the first zone of the Planet? surely we don't think they can do a whole planet in one patch... doesn't it make far far more sense, you start the new stuff earlier and cut development time and the excessive whining, by releasing Zone 1 as a patch, then expanding on the whole thing in the next expansion.

i am expecting 8.0 to be more Argus zones and a few other planets in the race to stop the Legion. It's not to say we won't see more of Argus, but it makes soo sooo much sense, to help with development turnover and prevent waiting 1 year for a new expac is to give the first zone you likely complete first as a patch instead, then finish off the rest with the new features and stories.
    Yeah, makes total sense, specially when you look at the history of each expansion, it would make total sense for them to do two legion themed xpacs. /s

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    It got cut in favor of reusing the Broken Shore.
    Even if that were the case (which it obviously isn't, considering Broken Shores was always supposed to be a part of the game), it's still better than le generic elven ruins #45399

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Sure they can win. Just talk about stuff they're actually going to implement instead of hyping stuff that's still in a conceptual stage.
    That would've required them to talk about Thal'dranath which they didn't. It was listed on a map. They described and went through each individual zone in the Broken Isles and mentioned nothing of Thal'dranath. Hyping something would require them to mention it once. Just once. Not a single word was mentioned until people exploded when the empty and barren, textureless, treeless, island of flat disappeared during Alpha. That's the only mention of it at all.

Do you imagine words are coming out of developers mouths? Because you should get that checked. :P
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    As long as people are buying accounts, staying subbed and using the shop Blizzard will continue to feel they can do whatever they want.
    indeed, which on the one hand they can , but then can they? since they get so much money from us.