Deleted

World quest rewards

Hi, there was any change on world quests rewards on latest patch? Last weeks i only get money, AP and resources, the are fewer piece of armor and usually are not an upgrade (830 and 810 ilv char).

Leveled 3 char to ilvl 840 on world quest but now cant do that, sitting one char on 830 and another on 810.

You have hardly scratched the surface. Keep doing content and raising your item level. The world quests will scale to 840-845+ gear rewards.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Eventually they will be 860+ in 7.2..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by poranmw View Post
    You have hardly scratched the surface. Keep doing content and raising your item level. The world quests will scale to 840-845+ gear rewards.
    Yes i know they will i have done on 3 of my char, that´s not the point. The point is that for the last 2 week there are fewer and fewer armor reward quests and the one that award armor piece are usually same ivl or crap secondary stats.

had noticed the same on my twink, might be due to him having done less normal quests while leveling, thus unlocking fewer world quests.
    that, or another change blizz didn't feel like sharing with the players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nouwandi View Post
    Yes i know they will i have done on 3 of my char, that´s not the point. The point is that for the last 2 week there are fewer and fewer armor reward quests and the one that award armor piece are usually same ivl or crap secondary stats.
    Looks like you're just unlucky with it sadly.

Its a good week for.alts tho, all.dungeon award 1 extra loot on end boss ( cept m+)

Aren't world quests the same for everyone? I remember seeing a list somewhere that updates regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisoshi View Post
    Aren't world quests the same for everyone? I remember seeing a list somewhere that updates regularly.
    It varies by region, so you can have a great week and still see people here complaining about the past week being terrible.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    had noticed the same on my twink, might be due to him having done less normal quests while leveling, thus unlocking fewer world quests.
    that, or another change blizz didn't feel like sharing with the players.
    Lol a max level character isnt a twink
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Lol a max level character isnt a twink
    for me it is, deal with it xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok then? You're wrong but ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Ok then? You're wrong but ok.
    i don't know whether you are trolling or just ignorant. i have 3 chars at 110, two of them mostly in leveling greens and 1 as my main.

my twinks do less than half the dps my main can pull, so a fresh lv 1 char is closer in dps to my alts/twinks than they are to my main.
    so yes, for me these 2 are not much more than twinks.

and please elaborate, with proof, where the term "twink" is defined, would be really helpful.

7+ Year Old Account
    a twink is a character you chose to keep on a lower lvl.

not a capped one.

- - - Updated - - -

and please elaborate, with proof, where the term "twink" is defined, would be really helpful.

Twinking is a type of behavior in role-playing games. A player who engages in such behavior is known as a twink. The precise definition of twinking varies depending on the variety of role-playing game. In "pen and paper" role-playing games, a twink is often synonymous with a munchkin.[1] In MUDs, a twink is a player who is variously anything from a munchkin to a newbie to a griefer.[2] In MMORPGs, twinking refers to a character gaining equipment with the assistance of a higher level character, particularly by giving said low level character higher level equipment that is otherwise unattainable,[2][3][4] or the process of keeping a video game character at a low level while using in-game currency, earned by a high level character, to provide it with superior equipment
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinking

enough proof?
    Last edited by Raetary; 2017-02-01 at 09:50 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

well, guess i have to apologize to all i have wronged, seems i used the word incorrectly, my bad.

"had noticed the same on my alt, might be due to him having done less normal quests while leveling, thus unlocking fewer world quests.
    that, or another change blizz didn't feel like sharing with the players"

i hope now the message i tried to convey, that obviously was completely obscured by my harsh mistake in wording, is now easier to grasp.

i still do not understand why people flame over wordings despite understanding what is meant.

10+ Year Old Account
    i still do not understand why people flame over wordings despite understanding what is meant.
    You must be a sensitive snowflake if you think you got flamed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisoshi View Post
    The WQs are the same, but reward are individual..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/