High Overlord Dahlia Dawnseeker's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Anyone here who uses Grid/Clique to help me out?

Hello.

My dilemma is simple. I managed to make my grid look clean and tidy, while also displaying spells like Bestow Faith, Beacon of Light and even Forbearance.

However, I don't seem to be able to make Beacon of Virtue and Beacon of Faith appear when I switch to those talents. In the case of the former, which I mostly use in raids and is basically two beacons as you know, only my Beacon of Light appears on the first tank, but Faith doesn't appear on the second tank.

In case of the latter, which I mostly use during M+ 5 man dungeons, I will just have to assume that people got it. I mean I can feel it because they receive the splash healing from it, but I can't seem to make the icon appears on the targets when I trigger it.

I hope I managed to explain my dilemma well. Sorry if I couldn't, since English isn't my first language. Thanks in advance.

I can't understand what the problem really is here. Since you can successfully track Beacon of Light then you should be able to track Beacon of Faith as well, provided that there are no misspellings and that you put it in the buffs section.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is no spelling mistake and Beacon of Faith (and of Virtue) are entered the same way as Beacon of Light, yet neither appear.

It must a mistake from your part that you cannot think of right now. It works fine if you set it the way you should and I've heard (nor experienced) any bugs.

I have mine display in the top right indicator without issue. After you added the buffs, you went and checked the boxes for them where you wanted the indicator, right? Seems like you would know to do that since you've been adding other buffs, but I couldn't guess what else the issue might be without screenshots of your settings.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinbeacon View Post
    I have mine display in the top right indicator without issue. After you added the buffs, you went and checked the boxes for them where you wanted the indicator, right? Seems like you would know to do that since you've been adding other buffs, but I couldn't guess what else the issue might be without screenshots of your settings.
    That's it - I am doing this the way you describe but still nothing. For example, Beacon of Light certainly appears on the bottom right and Bestow Faith in the middle. Forbearance on the bottom right as well.

My guess is that they are overlapping with other buffs in term of location, so some experimenting might be in order. I will check, thanks.