Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Well, he himself said it. Sure, a conspiracy theory...the lengths you Trumpets are willing to go to to protect the ego of that guy.
    Not protecting Trump. Protecting logic and people from lefties like you who make up shit at every turn.

The part of the interview by Pelosi that was more telling to me is when she told Schumer "let's get the real people on now", as if the rest of the protestors on the steps didn't matter. Shame on you Nancy, such a player.

I love watching you guys dance around this. Nancy got caught.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    what you are saying is selective reading of history. U.S. was not very diverse until aftermath of WWII, when U.S. needed labor. Prior to that, U.S.'s diversity consisted of WHITE europeans and blacks who had no culture of their own, might as well be white. And no Diversity did not make America great. Genuinely, examine what specific factors made America great, then you will see all of them are from White Eurocentric culture, not from Asian, Not African, Not Australian, Not from any other continent. Our laws are not based on African culture, or Asian culture, Or Australian culture. Our gov't is not based on cultures of any of these people. It is a phrase we use "diversity made our nation great", but does it actually mean European heritage made our nation great, when other cultures are not even included? Think about it, we don't have the caste system (so, its not indian), we have tribal cheifs (neither african or native americans), we allow women to work outside without permission from husbands (so neither arabic). So, honestly, where is the great diversity that made america great? Is it only Europeans you are talking about?
    It should not matter. It is dangerous for Identity to matter, because it generalizes greatly. It divides the nation even more. It justifies bad policies based on identity forexample steralizing blacks due to high criminal stats, or arabs because they have low iq and highly dangerous or muslims because of terrorism and fundamentalism of mainstream Islam etc. When you generalzing groups to create coalition against the White citizens, why are you ignoring the bad parts of those groups?

So we never had any Asians in the west huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    So we never had any Asians in the west huh?
    not in any large numbers to be significant. Turnover rate was high, since they kept dying due to horrendous working condition. We got our booming asian presense, after the communist revolution in China, which resulted in Nationalists leaving China in droves.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    not in any large numbers to be significant. Turnover rate was high, since they kept dying due to horrendous working condition. We got our booming asian presense, after the communist revolution in China, which resulted in Nationalists leaving China in droves.

Source? I mean you were already wrong with what you said so excuse me if I don't take just your word.

I mean a quick search already provided this.

The Chinese arrived in the U.S. in large numbers on the West Coast in the 1850s and 1860s to work in the gold mines and railroads. They encountered very strong opposition—violent as riots and physical attacks forced them out of the gold mines (citation needed). The Central Pacific railroad hired thousands, but after the line was finished in 1869 they were hounded out of many railroad towns in states such as Wyoming and Nevada. Most wound up in Chinatowns—areas of large cities which the police largely ignored. The Chinese were further alleged to be "coolies" and were said to be not suitable for becoming independent thoughtful voters because of their control by tongs. The same negative reception hit the Asians who migrated to Mexico and Canada.[5][6]
    Last edited by Orange Joe; 2017-02-02 at 05:55 PM.