15+ Year Old Account

Best order to level DoH Jobs

So I am trying to figure which order to finish up my DoH Jobs. All of my jobs are level 55 or above. Weaver and Blacksmith are both 60, and my Goldsmith is at 57. Everything else is either 55 or 56. My plan is to EVENTUALLY making my own Carbonweave set (they are going for 1-2 mill a piece on my server). I'm not sure if I will be able to make the Ironweave set before Stormblood though. Either way my immediate goal is to finish getting my DoH jobs all to 60 in the meantime.

whatever you have desynth on, usually GSM, BSM or ARM is best.

Really doesn't matter at the point you are at, since everything's above level 54. I'd start making collectibles to turn in for blue scrips, though, since you'll need a pile of those for the recipe books (roughly 8000 blue scrips for all of the books).

15+ Year Old Account
    I have Desynthesis unlocked but I haven't really used it (something like 1/770 or something along those lines)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Really doesn't matter at the point you are at, since everything's above level 54. I'd start making collectibles to turn in for blue scrips, though, since you'll need a pile of those for the recipe books (roughly 8000 blue scrips for all of the books).
    I've bought 7 of the 8 360 script books (only missing Cul book). I don't have any of the 720 ones yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post
    I have Desynthesis unlocked but I haven't really used it (something like 1/770 or something along those lines)

- - - Updated - - -

I've bought 7 of the 8 360 script books (only missing Cul book). I don't have any of the 720 ones yet.
    Good start.

The carbonweave and ironworks recipes are all in the level 4 books (the 720 scrip ones). On that note, carbonweave gear might be painfully expensive to make, since some of the mats for it were from Diadem (I think?). That said, if carbonweave mats aren't easily available, you may have to farm up even more scrips for the 180 class specific gear for WVR and LTW; that should be enough to where you can craft Ironworks stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinalover View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Desnyth is basically 'free stuff' and you need to think about what is the best profit. Like Carpenter can give rare lumber without needing to rely on high level Botanists BUT aside from lances and bows thats not going to be common. Blacksmith is what i do and its great for demimateria, rare mining related mats i can use on almost every job to some capacity but requires weapons to desynth which makes leveling it slow or expensive.

The best best seems to be GSM since you can spam A1s while everyone does their relic, everyones in a hurry so you need/greed all the accessories and desnyth them.

Just remember you can really only raise one desnyth properly and raising others lowers it as they share a stat pool. The easy way is go to the vendors on the zone leveling route and buy the cheapest white items and desynth and put the mats on the market to profit and keep going to the next tier around 65% success ratings. 50 is the first easy profit point all the wootz weapons crafters make and sell for like 5k gil and stuff your retainers bring back and hm ARR primal weapons all desnyth into valuable stuff you can use to aquire mats for your own crafting or sell to get better ironworks gear instead of grinding them out yourself.

Right now your goal really should be a set or ironworks gear and a 30 durability and 70 durability macro. I put one here on my XIV blog that you just copy into the macro page for a two button craft: http://theeorzeanfrontier.blogspot.c...-wisdom-1.html so a crafting macro, ironworks gear and 1 desnyth job is your best bet really. Leave the stuff like materia and stat balancing till after. You can get by at first just making low level production materials for other crafters, folks always need ingots, inks and lumber for example.