Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Day 12: Foreign Policy 101. Trump hangs up on Australian PM....

So I see this thread is posted about the Mexican invasion

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...of-Bad-Hombres

add in this hot mess

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d52c7d663de0

It should have been one of the most congenial calls for the new commander in chief — a conversation with the leader of Australia, one of America’s staunchest allies, at the end of a triumphant week.

Instead, President Trump blasted Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull over a refu*gee agreement and boasted about the magnitude of his electoral college win, according to senior U.S. officials briefed on the Saturday exchange. Then, 25 minutes into what was expected to be an hour-long call, Trump abruptly ended it.

At one point Trump informed Turnbull that he had spoken with four other world leaders that day — including Russian President Vladi*mir Putin — and that “This was the worst call by far.”

One cunt calling another cunt...not news.

I'm shocked that a man notorious for acting like a piece of shit in business acts like a piece of shit in politics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope he called Trump a fat cunt. That would make me laugh so hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Trump was right to blast him about a refugee agreement. He made the right move.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think when I was four years old I learned "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". It's not like Australia is full of people threatening to go to war with us, they're just sitting there, far away, chilling in their little corner of the world. Trump apparently never grew up past four years old.

Deleted
    I hope the PM called him a cunt in true Australian fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Trump apparently never grew up past four years old.
    I think he said, himself, he never grew past first grade.

Searching...

Yup. "When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I’m basically the same. The temperament is not that different."

From a biography.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Can't help but wonder the credibility of this article. No sources mentioned about that conversation.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    We elected Kim Jong Un's American cousin, I swear to god

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Can't help but wonder the credibility of this article. No sources mentioned about that conversation.
    Good part about the internet is we get to live tweets from Australians and Turnbull has said he is not going to add anything onto what has already been reported.

7+ Year Old Account
    Very nice clickbait title, should be trump doesn't waste more time than needed on useless phone call

What do Australians call people when they hate them since they call their friends "cunts?"

Australia likes us. We have a $12bn trade surplus with them. They're one of our staunchest, most reliable allies.

I just can't even right now. 10/10

Apparently he bragged about the size of his electoral college win. I can only imagine what was going through the PM's head.
    Last edited by God Save The King; 2017-02-02 at 01:53 AM.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone tell me why we can never have sources instead of hearsay?

"I heard he said X".

Ok, that's great, but just give me some evidence, then I will comment on it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

If these refugees are from low threat countries and they agree to come to the US I think it's fine. Probably most are from Southeast Asia I would think.

It's only 2500 refugees.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I'm pretty sure the real issue was that Trump told Turnbull to stop blathering and put Pauline Hanson on the phone.

Well, congratulations, Trump supporters. You got just what you wanted: a complete fucking amateur that doesn't know dick about running the most powerful country in the world. A man-child who can't be trusted to have a civil conversation with one of our closest allies. A chump. A mook. A loser. Well done, everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'm shocked that a man notorious for acting like a piece of shit in business acts like a piece of shit in politics.
    "Hillary is like mega super ultra corrupt, and has a history of corruption in politics. Trump only has a history of massive corruption in business and no history of corruption in politics, so therefor he'll probably be a good politician because he's like totally gonna change into a better person once he gains more power."

The hilarity of Trumpkin logical failures pre-election was glorious.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by monkmastaeq View Post
    Very nice clickbait title, should be trump doesn't waste more time than needed on useless phone call
    Nay, it was a more than useless phone call.