Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Trump was right to blast him about a refugee agreement. He made the right move.
    Y...you ARE aware Australia run literal concentration camps, right?
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Trump was right to blast him about a refugee agreement. He made the right move.
    Why?

/10char

I'm shocked he didn't end the call with "......for those reasons, you're fired!"

Why make agreements with the US? They no longer honor anything and their word means nothing under Trump.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    So I see this thread is posted about the Mexican invasion

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...of-Bad-Hombres

add in this hot mess

Source: https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d52c7d663de0
    What US officials? Oh, right it's WAPO, fake news

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Can someone tell me why we can never have sources instead of hearsay?

"I heard he said X".

Ok, that's great, but just give me some evidence, then I will comment on it.
    Pretty much what I feel as of late. With so many things one can validly criticize, why the need to push all and any unconfirmed story is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Serenity View Post
    We elected Kim Jong Un's American cousin, I swear to god
    I bet they kick poor people together on weekends.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I'm shocked he didn't end the call with "......for those reasons, you're fired!"
    If Trump say's "You're Fired" now it could mean hes sending a rocket up your ass. So I'm happy he didn't end the call with that.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    What US officials? Oh, right it's WAPO, fake news
    It's like people are just finding out that the news media makes extensive use of anonymous inside sources, and has for decades, and that the anonymity protects those sources and allows them to safely provide information without fear of political retribution.

Was Watergate also fake news? I mean, it relied on anonymous inside sources and all, that's prrrreeeeeettttttttyyyyyyy suspicious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Pretty much what I feel as of late. With so many things one can validly criticize, why the need to push all and any unconfirmed story is beyond me.
    So many claims gets debunked daily. This is bad, objectively, for everyone.

How many more time does a given amount of articles needs to be debunked before people stop believing the news?

Fox News earned their reputation of bigotry because they shared false allegations and hoax stories to push their political agenda.

But now MSM outlets does the same. They're already starting to earn a reputation of liberal-bias medias and that is setting a dangerous precedent.

If people can't get their news from journalistic outlets, they'll find others -- and that's where the danger is. People know that these alternative sources are polarized and dangerous. We had a shooter here, in Quebec of all places, because of that. The danger is real, but it seems as though people cannot grasp it.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It's like people are just finding out that the news media makes extensive use of anonymous inside sources, and has for decades, and that the anonymity protects those sources and allows them to safely provide information without fear of political retribution.

Was Watergate also fake news? I mean, it relied on anonymous inside sources and all, that's prrrreeeeeettttttttyyyyyyy suspicious.
    Real journalism is stenography Edge.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Why?

/10char
    We're already overloaded on migrants and facing unemployment from automation. Mass importing people from the third world would destabilize the country.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're already overloaded on migrants and facing unemployment from automation. Mass importing people from the third world would destabilize the country.
    800 refugees isn't going to kill the U.S. economy, yo.

Except, people don't give a !@#$ about Watergate now. Trump's already done pretty much everything Nixon resigned over, and his supporters are rabidly supporting it.

Well, they need to find reasons to hand-wave. If Breitbart didn't post it, it must be hand-waved.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Every time a Republican President comes into power claiming that he will make the world respect us again, we inevitably end up having to pretend we're Canadians when we go abroad.

Time to get the maple leaf outfits again.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

The protest\riots\campfire gathering at UC Berkley over Milo speaking is much more interesting.
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2017-02-02 at 02:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha, Australia wants Trump to take their refugee prisoners.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'm shocked that a man notorious for acting like a piece of shit in business acts like a piece of shit in politics.
    He have been acting like a POS his entire life, constantly screwing folks left and right out of the money they should have etc etc, but what i wanna know is what Bannon and Miller has on him since they are the ones really pulling the strings in the white house right now. It became clear with the muslim ban fiasco of EO that was not properly vetted to be even remotely legal. frequent comments of law professors etc that it was very poorly written and had the sign of someone not really knowing how to draft EO legal text.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    The protest\riots\campfire gathering at UC Berkley over Milo speaking is much more interesting.
    They're actually horrible.

I don't have other words for that. I don't support that at all. I don't support Milo either, but that is a level of idiocy I haven't seen in a long time.

Wait, biff that. Trump swear-in day was about as bad.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Christ. We're going to run out of allies by the end of the week, and he hasn't even been in office a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Serenity View Post
    We elected Kim Jong Un's American cousin, I swear to god
    Yes, yes we did.

Personally I find Trumps capering entertaining.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland