10+ Year Old Account

So how do I contest an incraftion?

Infraction. Well done, autocorrect.

One of your OT mods has his panties in a bunch because he thinks I made a a racist comment. In my post, I made no mention of any specific race except for my fellow white folk. Reading between the lines isn't always a good idea.

Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
    Infraction. Well done, autocorrect.

One of your OT mods has his panties in a bunch because he thinks I made a a racist comment. In my post, I made no mention of any specific race except for my fellow white folk. Reading between the lines isn't always a good idea.
    In fact, I am all for an all white state. I would gladly live in an all white community where I can be surrounded by bright, intelligent, civilised, law abiding citizens and not have to worry about being assaulted or robbed when I go for a walk in the evening. Could you imagine it? No rap, no hiphop, no R&B. Very little crime, almost no violence and certainly no gang activity. Hell, I could let my daughter take the bus to school and walk home without having to worry about her getting raped on the way home. I could even let my kids go to the movies without some degenerates trying to sell them drugs or gang rape them in the cinema parking lot. Hell, they could even ride their bikes down the street without having to always be on their guard and ready to hit the dirt in case of a drive-by.
    This is your post that you got infracted for. You don't see what would be considered racist there? I mean you generalized all minorities as being gang members, rapists, drug dealers, and idiots. If you don't see the racist bullshit there, then you are part of the problem.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeahhhhhhhh that was sorta racist. Only through being classist, but it just felt sorta icky to read, which is a bad sign.

If the infraction triggers a ban, you'll get access to an appeal forum. Otherwise you can just message a super mod.
    This is the correct answer.