Help Requested: Time Release - Highlight Tile In Elvui OR addon?

I know I am going to get scolded for not posting in the elvui forum but wanted to try, as the responses I get on elvui have never been elpful as I don't "speak the language"... hoping someone smarter than I can offer assistance.

For mythic Chrono, one thing we can improve on is time release. In elvui the icon is barely noticeable. I was wondering if there was a way to highlight the unit frame tile when debuffed.

Or, if there was a way to make a weak aura that would do this, or if some addon existed for it (I could find nothing in google).

Any help would be very appreciated!

Hi,

If it a debuff that you can dispel, you can use the Debuff Highlight feature in ElvUI.

Check
    /ec -> UnitFrames -> Debuff Highlighting

If it isn't something that you are not able to dispel, then there isn't an option to do this.

(I would have answered the same on the ElvUI forum )

Quote Originally Posted by Botanica View Post
    Hi,

If it a debuff that you can dispel, you can use the Debuff Highlight feature in ElvUI.

Check
    /ec -> UnitFrames -> Debuff Highlighting

If it isn't something that you are not able to dispel, then there isn't an option to do this.

(I would have answered the same on the ElvUI forum )
    Thanks for the response! Unfortunately it is not dispellable. It is a healing absorb you need to heal off or the raid explodes. So looking for a way to make the indication much more noticeable than it's current form. Thank you again for trying!

You could always make the icon bigger.

Depending if it is under Debuff or RaidDebuff Indicator, you can go into that section & increase the size of the icon

/ec-->Unitframes-->Raid Frames (or Raid 40 Frames) -->Raid Debuff Indicator
    Increase the size.