Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh my, just watched Belgium - and they have ABBA! Hard competition. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5q5wTBhGRA

I dunno, could be Russia, could be Chyyyyyyynaaa, could be anyone...

I vote Portugal.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, some countries 'say' they put their own citizens first. But it seems some US policy currently doesn't really give a stuff about most of the own citizens.
    For at least one reference to this, cutting foreign aid for 2 years would more than pay for the border wall

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the US should invade Canada and turn all those wonky provinces into states.

But seriously, I would be fine with Canada, England or Australia being second. I like those backward countries.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dutch can only be second once they leave the EU (or the EU dissolves)

#Nexit Next!

Right now the UK prime minister pretty much did the 1st visit, so right now on a political basis UK #2 , moreso when Brexit completes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I dunno. Isn't it a good thing to be really happy you life where you do.
    Sure, within reason. People should also be able to look critically at whatever country they live in.

Question: would you purchase a Canadian dakimakura pillow? Perhaps with a sexy Canadian Mountie on one side, riding a moose. On the other side, a maple leaf, two hockey sticks and a plate of poutine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Question: would you purchase a Canadian dakimakura pillow? Perhaps with a sexy Canadian Mountie on one side, riding a moose. On the other side, a maple leaf, two hockey sticks and a plate of poutine.
    Is my answer "yes" so obvious that I never get easy questions like this?
    Last edited by mmocd6d7b58413; 2017-02-03 at 03:25 AM.

The one made by switzerland has got to be the best one.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nobody deserves to have to put up with us.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Is my answer "yes" so obvious that I never get easy questions like this?
    I didn't know you were Canadian!

I might sketch something out later.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Since we were first:
    Haha. That's awesome. The german video sound more like Trump, but seems like the netherlands one got a lot more views

I mean, does it HAVE to be another Western country? Why no love for the Bhutan, or the (not-Democratic) Republic of Congo, or the Federated States of Micronesia? You all reek of white privilege, I say!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I didn't know you were Canadian!
    I'm not but still love Canada and their current policies
    No worries, I always am jealous of Tennisace

10+ Year Old Account
    When it comes to an authoritarian, the answer is obvious: America first, Americans second. After special interests, foreign interests, big business, investors, the banks and any remaining 'old money' that's still alive.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Let's remember who the "American First" people really are.

So any Country that puts its own Peoples interests first are Nazis?

You basically just called every non-Western Country Nazis.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    At this point it probably would be good if someone in Trump's inner circle could convince him to just hold off on his attempts at foreign relations for 30-60 days, to give him some time to settle in and get more familiar with it along with giving Tillerson time in his position. Because so far he's managed to upset just about every country he's been in contact with. He's trying to apply the same approach he took in business to foreign relations, which is just work from a position of power and bully the other side into a deal. That might work in business, but it isn't a great way to maintain and build foreign relationships. That approach is more practical in a business deal where you're just trying to get the best exchange and aren't really factoring in future relations with the other party. He needs to take a step back and chill.

Who couldn't get behind something like this?
    Last edited by shrunken; 2017-02-03 at 04:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    At this point it probably would be good if someone in Trump's inner circle could convince him to just hold off on his attempts at foreign relations for 30-60 days, to give him some time to settle in and get more familiar with it along with giving Tillerson time in his position. Because so far he's managed to upset just about every country he's been in contact with. He's trying to apply the same approach he took in business to foreign relations, which is just work from a position of power and bully the other side into a deal. That might work in business, but it isn't a great way to maintain and build foreign relationships. That approach is more practical in a business deal where you're just trying to get the best exchange and aren't really factoring in future relations with the other party. He needs to take a step back and chill.
    As much as I dislike Trump, part of what he is doing now is necessary. The rest of the world already sees him as a joke, so he needs to make some bold moves to show other leaders that he is serious and that they can't exploit his inexperience and general cluelessness to their own advantage. Now, whether what he's doing is actually helping in that regard is debatable, but it wouldn't benefit him or the country if he were just to keep quiet and make friends with everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    should obviously be canada, seeing as we are your largest trading partner. and the only other country on earth where people give a shit about the superbowl.
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!