Question for Arms Warrior

So I have four pieces of tier gear which means I can get my 4pc bonus. The dilemma is that i have the legendary gloves and one of my tier pieces is the gloves. Should i take 4pc over the gloves and rock execute ring and mannoroth bracers or keep gloves on until i can get chest or legs?

legendary hands> arms 4p

Deleted
    It would be best to SIM it yourself, but for me at least the 4P was a ~20k upgrade over the legendary gloves.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could also check out the arms warrior discord, always people about willing to give instant feedback.

https://discordapp.com/channels/1488...98720803586048

I have the gloves aswell, and a 4pc. The 4pc is usually a slightly bigger upgrade! Get your hands on what ever 4th pc asap, it doesn't matter what ilvl or perfectly itemised. And keep the gloves and Ring, i've not found a better setup that Sims higher than gloves/Ring and 4pc despite what ppl are saying

Quote Originally Posted by Bartho View Post
    So I have four pieces of tier gear which means I can get my 4pc bonus. The dilemma is that i have the legendary gloves and one of my tier pieces is the gloves. Should i take 4pc over the gloves and rock execute ring and mannoroth bracers or keep gloves on until i can get chest or legs?
    Oh don't have to SIM it 4pc wins easily. It's not even close

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitaen View Post
    I have the gloves aswell, and a 4pc. The 4pc is usually a slightly bigger upgrade! Get your hands on what ever 4th pc asap, it doesn't matter what ilvl or perfectly itemised. And keep the gloves and Ring, i've not found a better setup that Sims higher than gloves/Ring and 4pc despite what ppl are saying
    I completely agree that ring/gloves is highest simming but that is for patchwerk only. Try hectic add cleave or beastlord and see the difference. Most of the fights in nighthold require some sort of add swapping or aoe and in these situations the legs/trinket are a better option than the gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeng View Post
    I completely agree that ring/gloves is highest simming but that is for patchwerk only. Try hectic add cleave or beastlord and see the difference. Most of the fights in nighthold require some sort of add swapping or aoe and in these situations the legs/trinket are a better option than the gloves.
    the boots and trinket win in every aoe fight, for sure yes. i was just saying ring/gloves are the best to go for ST, contrary to some ppl stating "boots are better because of stats". this is not the case, i've tried to come up with a sim that favours boots over hands and i didn't find any evidence.

It was shortly after I made the post I won the tier chest so I can still have my 4pc and gloves/ring legendaries. Thanks guys!