Convergence of Fates + Call of The Wild for BM

Convergence of Fates + Call of The Wild - would it be a winning combination, especially with 4p T19?

I am currently running CoF +Call of the Wilds, but with no 4pc. I get twice as many AotWs as someone with out the bracers or trinket. Lining up BW and AoTW is a common problem since I don't want to hold it very long and waste trinket procs. I imagine with the increased uptime in BW it will help to line up the two more reliably, but as it stands the increased number of AoTW do not feel like that large of a gain. It is my only dps legendary, and I will gladly replace with any dps one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno about the bracers, but convergence alone gets the cd down to about 1m +- 5s for me.
    Seems pretty strong, esspecially on longer fights. Less down time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Dunno about the bracers, but convergence alone gets the cd down to about 1m +- 5s for me.
    Seems pretty strong, esspecially on longer fights. Less down time.
    With 4pc, Convergeance and CotW I'm swimming in CD uptime. During openers I have close to 100% uptmie on BW for 30 straight seconds and I can pop a AotW every 40-45 secs or so. I'd much rather have the belt or shoulders, but hey, I'll take it...

Well, let say I have belt, boots and aforementioned bracers. Would you swap boots for bracers if you would have CoF?

i also like the combo with 4-set, leg bracers and CoF.
    AotW is up every 2. BW which is kinda nice, lines up very well for me.
    Last edited by Scrya; 2017-02-03 at 08:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    Well, let say I have belt, boots and aforementioned bracers. Would you swap boots for bracers if you would have CoF?
    I'd say you should swap boots for the bracers, if you are playing killer cobra the boots have pretty much no impact on KC.